rl pic section :p

Post pics of your gorgeous selfs and any RL meet. Links from other photo sites prefered however if using attatchments keep it to a minimum!

Moderator: Satyn

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Satyn wrote:I swore i wouldnt post any pics cos i look like shit these days but well here you go.

wish i looked as good as you on my good days tbh :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

I second what banana said lol

u look fit for ur age hun... sorry about tellin u that u were 30, its just the last woman i tryed that with i said they looked 24 25... an she turned out to be 45... so i was slapped becus she thought i was tellin a lie... but honestly.. she did look 25.. so i wasnt liein, an each an every time i see her i say "hows it goin youngin" lol we laugh about it now.. i jus didnt want it happenin here too...

but heres somethin.. (that actually i have to say to the other woman too) "u look as good as the day u found ur birthday suit" lol... but obviously not literally, besides satyn, it not like guys to guess over the age limit of a girl like urself... so u can pretty much tell that i was talkn through my ass lol

seriously tho.. u look young, no to young.. but young enough, plus i see u kept ur figure after u had viggo.. witch not many girls can do :)

*EDIT*

just found a past pic of u hun... and emm.. im not sure how to say this.. but im just gonna say it... dont put pictures in black and white... they seem to make u look older... the past pic of u i seen u look 21 to 22... so plz dont put em in B&W again, thanks
ImageImage
ImageImage

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Banana wrote:wish i looked as good as you on my good days tbh :)
thx, comming from a women i can really appreciat that /hugs
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

VegetaFH1 wrote:I second what banana said lol

u look fit for ur age hun... sorry about tellin u that u were 30, its just the last woman i tryed that with i said they looked 24 25... an she turned out to be 45... so i was slapped becus she thought i was tellin a lie... but honestly.. she did look 25.. so i wasnt liein, an each an every time i see her i say "hows it goin youngin" lol we laugh about it now.. i jus didnt want it happenin here too...

but heres somethin.. (that actually i have to say to the other woman too) "u look as good as the day u found ur birthday suit" lol... but obviously not literally, besides satyn, it not like guys to guess over the age limit of a girl like urself... so u can pretty much tell that i was talkn through my ass lol

seriously tho.. u look young, no to young.. but young enough, plus i see u kept ur figure after u had viggo.. witch not many girls can do :)

*EDIT*

just found a past pic of u hun... and emm.. im not sure how to say this.. but im just gonna say it... dont put pictures in black and white... they seem to make u look older... the past pic of u i seen u look 21 to 22... so plz dont put em in B&W again, thanks

you're a nutter, but a very sweet one haha. Thx for saving yourself from your last comment.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

vegeta wrote:just found a past pic of u hun... and emm.. im not sure how to say this.. but im just gonna say it... dont put pictures in black and white... they seem to make u look older... the past pic of u i seen u look 21 to 22... so plz dont put em in B&W again, thanks
its sepia, not black and white ;) brown colours
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Carrying & giving birth to a baby takes a lot out of a woman, & being a parent is a HUGE stress. It definately does age one. In some ways it makes a woman look worse, in other ways it makes them look better IMO, like good wine maturing over time.

You look delicious to me Satyn :D
But then I'm an old git & glorified barbie-dolls don't really interest me much any more :p
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Dorx
Emerald Rider

24 :d

Post by Dorx »

[quote="Satyn"]hahaha, like i said, i look like shit these days, very tired. try taking care of a baby ]

First of all i agree OohhoO.
You are a fine looking mother Satyn ;)

And 24.. We are the same age then.. i will first ding 25 in juli though :)
Dorx Lightyear - 50 Light Eld - Grove Protector - ML7 Convoker - Senior Tailor.
Kenza - 50 Bard - Cosantoir - ML2 Sojouner.
Dorxs - 50 Verdant Animist.
Incubu - Bad ass BG1 Luwi Shade.
denmark:
Fallen Spirits
House 3351 in Meath

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

djees guys stop it i'm blushing like mad now
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

We can make a woman blush now..... since when?? lol

altho.... (excuse the hormonalness sounding of this but) can u post a newer pic... i know that last one was PRETTY new (enhance the pretty bit) but it was in that.... (what did u say) sepia colours... full colour is much better me things :D

Plus, u guessed right satyn.. i am a nutter... but im always in my shell.. so everybody is safe lol :satyn1:

i believe thats ur own little smilie, definatly well deserved :)

(ill post a resent pic of me aswell... as i now have short hair.. :'( )
ImageImage
ImageImage

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

I LOOK CROSSEYED... NOT FAIR!! lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Satyns RL Photo Forum and 18+ threads”