rl pet thread!

Post pics of your gorgeous selfs and any RL meet. Links from other photo sites prefered however if using attatchments keep it to a minimum!

Moderator: Satyn

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Hurrah, more cats!

/Ankh

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

ooooooooooh maria he's so cute!
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Guinnessrules
Emerald Rider

Post by Guinnessrules »

Some of my little bitches:

Ps. For those not english, bitch is the english word for female dogs. Tho it sound funny saying it. ;)
Attachments
Wilda.jpg
Buffy.jpg
Alice.jpg
NFD
Guinnessrules 50 champ RR4L1
Grules 50 anim RR3L9
Guinn 50 drood
Tamp 50 ranger RR3L9
Purppillz 50 vamp
Guinnster 43 shade
Guinnie 43 bard
Dragun still 41 chanter RR2L8
Painshee 25 Bainshee
Na Amadan
Tampico 48 drood GM
All active atm! (again) :D

AND PROUD FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

My ratties Boudicca, Hecuba and Napoleon. Sadly long gone to the Great Petshop in the Sky.
Attachments
napoleon.JPG
hecuba.JPG
Boudicca.JPG

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Requiel wrote:My ratties Boudicca, Hecuba and Napoleon. Sadly long gone to the Great Petshop in the Sky.
yoikes, what ya do with rats? Is it a myth that rats have to keep chewing to keep their teeth in check? and how u stop em chewing through stuff
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Rats are actually very nice pets :) I've had quite a few rats myself. Some rats chew and some rats dont...the ones i've had didnt chew through things they we'rent supposed to do and you keep them in a cage when your not handling them :) (they might have strong teeth, but not strong enough to bite through steel :P)

/Ankh

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

Jupi wrote:yoikes, what ya do with rats? Is it a myth that rats have to keep chewing to keep their teeth in check? and how u stop em chewing through stuff
Rats are great pets. They are more intelligent and live longer than most small furries. They aren't as neurotic as hamsters and are generally clean, friendly, playful and easy to train. You can train them to use a litter tray or to do simple tricks. Females are more inquisitive and playful, males are lazier and just like curling up on your lap and being fussed. Mine used to come with me to the petshop to get food, riding on my shoulder. I also trained a couple of females I had to play football with each other.

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Requiel wrote:Rats are great pets. They are more intelligent and live longer than most small furries. They aren't as neurotic as hamsters and are generally clean, friendly, playful and easy to train. You can train them to use a litter tray or to do simple tricks. Females are more inquisitive and playful, males are lazier and just like curling up on your lap and being fussed. Mine used to come with me to the petshop to get food, riding on my shoulder. I also trained a couple of females I had to play football with each other.
hahha thats nuts, bet people looked at u funny when u told them it was a rat and not a gerbil, they aggressive?
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

Jupi wrote:hahha thats nuts, bet people looked at u funny when u told them it was a rat and not a gerbil, they aggressive?
Gerbils are about I<---------------------------->I this long. Rats can be up to 8-10 inches or so (not including the tail). If you handle them regularly from a young age they grow very friendly and tame.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Actually quite common pets. My brothers wife used to be some leader or what ever they call it in 'Rats' the swedish rat club.
I think my brother is the only guy ever to take a day off from work to take a pregnant rat to the vet :P cos him 300€!

/Ankh

Return to “Satyns RL Photo Forum and 18+ threads”