rl pet thread!

Post pics of your gorgeous selfs and any RL meet. Links from other photo sites prefered however if using attatchments keep it to a minimum!

Moderator: Satyn

Postby Ankh Morpork » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:54 am

Hurrah, more cats!

/Ankh
Ankh Morpork
 

Postby Satyn » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:01 pm

ooooooooooh maria he's so cute!
[color="DarkRed"]
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:
[/color]
User avatar
Satyn
Savant
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:00 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Guinnessrules » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:44 pm

Some of my little bitches:


Ps. For those not english, bitch is the english word for female dogs. Tho it sound funny saying it. ;)
Attachments
Alice.jpg
Buffy.jpg
Wilda.jpg
NFD
Guinnessrules 50 champ RR4L1
Grules 50 anim RR3L9
Guinn 50 drood
Tamp 50 ranger RR3L9
Purppillz 50 vamp
Guinnster 43 shade
Guinnie 43 bard
Dragun still 41 chanter RR2L8
Painshee 25 Bainshee
Na Amadan
Tampico 48 drood GM
All active atm! (again) :D

AND PROUD FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Guinnessrules
Savant
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:33 am
Location: Sweden Norrbotten

Postby Requiel » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:25 am

My ratties Boudicca, Hecuba and Napoleon. Sadly long gone to the Great Petshop in the Sky.
Attachments
Boudicca.JPG
hecuba.JPG
napoleon.JPG
Requiel
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:00 am

Postby Jupi » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:39 am

Requiel wrote:My ratties Boudicca, Hecuba and Napoleon. Sadly long gone to the Great Petshop in the Sky.


yoikes, what ya do with rats? Is it a myth that rats have to keep chewing to keep their teeth in check? and how u stop em chewing through stuff
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......




El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless
Jupi
Savant
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:50 pm

Postby Ankh Morpork » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:48 am

Rats are actually very nice pets :) I've had quite a few rats myself. Some rats chew and some rats dont...the ones i've had didnt chew through things they we'rent supposed to do and you keep them in a cage when your not handling them :) (they might have strong teeth, but not strong enough to bite through steel :P)

/Ankh
Ankh Morpork
 

Postby Requiel » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:31 pm

Jupi wrote:yoikes, what ya do with rats? Is it a myth that rats have to keep chewing to keep their teeth in check? and how u stop em chewing through stuff

Rats are great pets. They are more intelligent and live longer than most small furries. They aren't as neurotic as hamsters and are generally clean, friendly, playful and easy to train. You can train them to use a litter tray or to do simple tricks. Females are more inquisitive and playful, males are lazier and just like curling up on your lap and being fussed. Mine used to come with me to the petshop to get food, riding on my shoulder. I also trained a couple of females I had to play football with each other.
Requiel
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:00 am

Postby Jupi » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:21 pm

Requiel wrote:Rats are great pets. They are more intelligent and live longer than most small furries. They aren't as neurotic as hamsters and are generally clean, friendly, playful and easy to train. You can train them to use a litter tray or to do simple tricks. Females are more inquisitive and playful, males are lazier and just like curling up on your lap and being fussed. Mine used to come with me to the petshop to get food, riding on my shoulder. I also trained a couple of females I had to play football with each other.


hahha thats nuts, bet people looked at u funny when u told them it was a rat and not a gerbil, they aggressive?
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......




El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless
Jupi
Savant
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:50 pm

Postby Requiel » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:41 pm

Jupi wrote:hahha thats nuts, bet people looked at u funny when u told them it was a rat and not a gerbil, they aggressive?

Gerbils are about I<---------------------------->I this long. Rats can be up to 8-10 inches or so (not including the tail). If you handle them regularly from a young age they grow very friendly and tame.
Requiel
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:00 am

Postby Ankh Morpork » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:43 pm

Actually quite common pets. My brothers wife used to be some leader or what ever they call it in 'Rats' the swedish rat club.
I think my brother is the only guy ever to take a day off from work to take a pregnant rat to the vet :P cos him 300€!

/Ankh
Ankh Morpork
 

PreviousNext

Return to Satyns RL Photo Forum and 18+ threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest