Pussy (linguistic)

Post pics of your gorgeous selfs and any RL meet. Links from other photo sites prefered however if using attatchments keep it to a minimum!

Moderator: Satyn

Is pussy as a word normal or offensive?

Other
43%
Other
19%
Other
38%

Total votes: 21

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Banana wrote:
Seriously if anyone who finds the wordf perfectly fine can honestly 100% have the conversation with their mother regarding it then by all means use it.
Actually i do discuss my pussy with my mum, if there's any one on this planet i can have a nice discussion about my pussy with its my mother.
Am i allowed to use the word now?
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

[quote="Banana"]i dont think anyone actually uses this forum anymore for daoc :p

that changed at the cluster.

and as one of the peeps who post constantly your views and wishes are heard :p so quit saying it doesnt matter ]

If they don't use it for daoc I dont see why this subject matters at all? The majority of the people who end up in this forum are proberbly 15+ anyway and Im pretty sure they've heard and use much harsher language than "pussy". And as pussy could be more than one thing imo its abit silly to get upset by the word :)

/Ankh

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Satyn wrote:Actually i do discuss my pussy with my mum, if there's any one on this planet i can have a nice discussion about my pussy with its my mother.
Am i allowed to use the word now?
you use the actual word tho?

and yea i suspect most girls would :p

so ok :p
in ref to girls :p
would you use the word to your father ^^
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Banana wrote:you use the actual word tho?

and yea i suspect most girls would :p

so ok :p
in ref to girls :p
would you use the word to your father ^^
actually i use the dutch word for it "poesje" = pussy.
And my dad has no business with my pussy!
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Satyn wrote:actually i use the dutch word for it "poesje" = pussy.
And my dad has no business with my pussy!
The swedish word is Ellen :)

/Ankh

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Ovi wrote:I think both are good analogies. What makes a civilised society is preferring the weakest link approach to the survival of the fittest <shrug>
That comment would make sense if the people we were talking about were really weak, but unfortunately they're just selfish in their expectance of others and lack of will to accept respect is something that's a two way thing and involves both giving and taking.

Point is people on a daily basis here avoid making comments that may offend out of respect but on the one rare occasion that happens only once or twice a year they have to make a fuss. If everyone was as selfish in refusing to respect others views there would be a hell of a lot more offensive material on these forums.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Sorry Xest, but that's the biggest load of crap you've posted on these forums... and there is some competition.

The people who are "making a fuss" are those complaining about the modding, as far as I can see no one actually made a fuss about the comment itself.

The ones being selfish are those posting offending comments removing the ability for the more sensitive people to fully access and utilise the forums.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Ovi wrote:Sorry Xest, but that's the biggest load of crap you've posted on these forums... and there is some competition.

The people who are "making a fuss" are those complaining about the modding, as far as I can see no one actually made a fuss about the comment itself.

The ones being selfish are those posting offending comments removing the ability for the more sensitive people to fully access and utilise the forums.
Its 'lets blame it all on Xest' day again.

If you can see in the thread, its crom replying to a post of Taki with a pretty valid point, and its Aran making a fuss about it.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Ovi wrote:Sorry Xest, but that's the biggest load of crap you've posted on these forums... and there is some competition.

So if I were to mod your post out claiming it was offensive and you complained about it then I'd be in the right and you'd be in the wrong because you'd be the one making the fuss and not me?

Interesting logic certainly, nonsensical but interesting all the same.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Satyn wrote:Its 'lets blame it all on Xest' day again.

If you can see in the thread, its crom replying to a post of Taki with a pretty valid point, and its Aran making a fuss about it.
Actually it's Crom making a fuss, and Aran making a valid point.

Xest wrote: So if I were to mod your post out claiming it was offensive and you complained about it then I'd be in the right and you'd be in the wrong because you'd be the one making the fuss and not me?

Interesting logic certainly, nonsensical but interesting all the same.
Actually no, I'm in the wrong for posting a deliberately offensive post :P You are the one who implied that people making a fuss were wrong, I was merely pointing out that the people making the fuss were the ones who think it is OK to make offensive posts because "we have free speech!" :o

Return to “Satyns RL Photo Forum and 18+ threads”