Pussy (linguistic)

Post pics of your gorgeous selfs and any RL meet. Links from other photo sites prefered however if using attatchments keep it to a minimum!

Moderator: Satyn

Is pussy as a word normal or offensive?

Pussy is a perfectly normal word
9
43%
Pussy is offensive
4
19%
Other
8
38%
 
Total votes : 21

Postby Lieva » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:05 am

Satyn wrote:actually i use the dutch word for it "poesje" = pussy.
And my dad has no business with my pussy!


nobody has thats the whole point :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia
User avatar
Lieva
Savant
 
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:00 am
Location: On the redundancy train to freedom :D

Postby <ankh> » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:43 am

Banana wrote:nobody has thats the whole point :)


Tell that to the hillybilly families in south U.s :P

/Ankh
<ankh>
Savant
 
Posts: 1663
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:59 pm
Location: where you least expect me to

Postby Satyn » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:24 am

Banana wrote:nobody has thats the whole point :)


maybe in your world but not in mine ... start telling thand he has no business with my pussy and you'll soon find out what i mean.
[color="DarkRed"]
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:
[/color]
User avatar
Satyn
Savant
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:00 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Lieva » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:05 am

Satyn wrote:maybe in your world but not in mine ... start telling thand he has no business with my pussy and you'll soon find out what i mean.


now your being silly.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia
User avatar
Lieva
Savant
 
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:00 am
Location: On the redundancy train to freedom :D

Postby Lieva » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:05 am

<ankh> wrote:Tell that to the hillybilly families in south U.s :P

/Ankh


well..theyre a law unto themselves :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia
User avatar
Lieva
Savant
 
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:00 am
Location: On the redundancy train to freedom :D

Postby Lieva » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:09 am

anyway added it to the swear words now
so i spose everyones happy now right?
and ill reedit croms post so it says the original words.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia
User avatar
Lieva
Savant
 
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:00 am
Location: On the redundancy train to freedom :D

Postby Xest » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:17 pm

Ovi wrote:Actually it's Crom making a fuss, and Aran making a valid point.




Actually no, I'm in the wrong for posting a deliberately offensive post :P You are the one who implied that people making a fuss were wrong, I was merely pointing out that the people making the fuss were the ones who think it is OK to make offensive posts because "we have free speech!" :o

You're basing your comments on the assumption you're right but when being right in this case is a very objective things that's a rather arrogant stance.

As arrogant as assuming you have the right to force people to adhere to your views 24/7 in fact, with that attitude it's not suprising you're backing them up as it's the same selfish and arrogant attitude they have :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Image
Che Xefan, el presidente.
Xest
Savant
 
Posts: 3022
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:00 pm

Postby Thandruil » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:24 pm

My banana wants to play with ur pussy!

Does that mean people will now find the word/name banana offensive?
10 pages of posts all just for the word pussy... kinda proves why a post with the title "Pryd.net dead?" was made.
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10


GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!
User avatar
Thandruil
Savant
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:30 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Ovi » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:46 pm

Xest wrote:You're basing your comments on the assumption you're right but when being right in this case is a very objective things that's a rather arrogant stance.



Actually that is far from the truth. My comments are based on the fact that there is no right answer, that there is a significant grey area, and I have merely pointed out a view from the other side of the line to the views you are putting forward.

Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean either of us are right, or that both of us are wrong.
Ovi
Savant
 
Posts: 914
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:13 pm

Postby Gahn » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:56 am

Ten pages of discussion for a joke it's a ... well .. joke xD
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold
User avatar
Gahn
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:39 am

PreviousNext

Return to Satyns RL Photo Forum and 18+ threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron