I am a dirty, messy, all over the place, standing person
45%
I am a dirty, messy, all over the place, standing person
55%

Total votes: 11

Quinlan

Sit or Stand?

Post by Quinlan »

So to all you out there. Are you a descent man and sit on a toilet or are you one of those filthy men who stand and do it all over the toilet (urinal excluded ofc).

And before you ask..yes i sit since i clean the toilet myself and it is so much cleaner to sit instead of stand! I even got my dad to sit instead of stand at my place and their home.
finland:
holland:

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

I've always said that the proof that men are the superior sex is because they don't have to sit on the toilet to take a P***. So from that point of view, there's no way I'd ever consider sitting on the toilet just to take a leak. Fair enough, if you have to "drop some friends off at the pool" that's a different matter, because you have to sit down for that, so you might as well "syphon the python" at the same time and kill two birds with one stone.

gandelf:

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

its like Quin says .. if you dont have to clean the toilet yourself as a man you will pee standing and you wont bother aiming in the pot or outside the pot. But i'm sure if you would clean the damn thing you would start to aim right or sit down.

and Gandy if that is the proof that men are the superior sex then what about those pee things that women can use to pee standing up?
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Gandelf wrote:I've always said that the proof that men are the superior sex is because they don't have to sit on the toilet to take a P***
Men are superior because they stand while taking a leak and in the process leak all over the place

Yeah that sounds like a gandelfism....

:p
finland:
holland:

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Quinlan wrote:Men are superior because they stand while taking a leak and in the process leak all over the place

Yeah that sounds like a gandelfism....

:p

No, it's perfectly logical! By urinating "all over the place", men are in fact asserting their authority over women, because it's the women who have to have to clean it up. Thus the message is implanted into the mind of the female that she is subservient to her master. Without this heirarchy the very fabric of society would be eroded. It's one of the most fundamental principles.

mwahaha:

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Satyn wrote:and Gandy if that is the proof that men are the superior sex then what about those pee things that women can use to pee standing up?

There is a psychological reason behind that, and also the fact that some women smoke cigarettes... Penis envy! That's not just me talking, it's been the subject of many psychological debates.

O.o

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

I have a 10 inch wang of accuracy that allows me to hit the water with pinpoint accuracy even when stood up.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Gandelf wrote:There is a psychological reason behind that, and also the fact that some women smoke cigarettes... Penis envy! That's not just me talking, it's been the subject of many psychological debates.

O.o
clearly you havent watched 'full monty'
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Quinlan wrote:So to all you out there. Are you a descent man and sit on a toilet or are you one of those filthy men who stand and do it all over the toilet (urinal excluded ofc).

And before you ask..yes i sit since i clean the toilet myself and it is so much cleaner to sit instead of stand! I even got my dad to sit instead of stand at my place and their home.
I dont know much about guys but well

Are you talking about the ending part of the stream..I had always wondered about *that* bit..where it starts trickling cuz no power to make it to the toilet..

(oh and before you think i sit thinking about male pee its cuz i used to live next to a factory and used to 'help' my dad lock it up - they had a male bathroom and i had to go into that to go loo (the female were indoors and locked! - it smelt but it made me curious about how males 'did' it :p )
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Also, it depends whether the male has been circumcised or not. The foreskin acts like a sprinkler attachment on a garden hose.

Another element... did anyone see that TV documentary about the man who had TWO wieners? They were side by side and he could pee out of both at the same time. Unfortunately, neither were very big, so he lost out on length in favour of quantity.

Return to “Off Topic”