Pink Floyd!!!! back togeather!

A forum for anyhing not game related.
Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Pink Floyd!!!! back togeather!

Post by Bourkey »

OMG! if your a pink floyd fan they are getting back togeather even Roger waters and are playing LIVE 8, thats right!!! I cant believe it and have just sent my text to try and win, If you want to go to Live 8 guys just http://www.live8live.com/tickets/index.shtml txt here, uve got till midnight tonight. Even if you dont want to go, send the text and if you win id even pay you for the tickets lol ;) Anyway just thought id let peeps know!
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

best gig i ever seen was Pink Floyd live tbh
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Ahh..so they are running low on cash ;)

/Ankh

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

its for live 8 i doubt very much theyve been paid ;)
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

give U2 imo, tickets were sold out AGAIN!
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

If I don't get tickets I will cry IRL, Pink Floyd are the best band ever :<
look, no hands!

Now retired

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

hah same Mojo :/ :(

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Bourkey wrote:hah same Mojo :/ :(
Maybe if they have fun they will do a tour afterwards :D
look, no hands!

Now retired

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Mojo wrote:Maybe if they have fun they will do a tour afterwards :D
fun! Waters is a nutter, that Radio Days stuff was nuts he is nuts too much drugs & depression, but he got no luving as a kid tbh.... pity really cause it would b awesome to see them again
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

they may go on tour again who knows :)

Return to “Off Topic”