Old Days

A forum for anyhing not game related.
Ashyna
Emerald Rider

Old Days

Post by Ashyna »

Hi everyone,

I used to play DAoC a few years ago, but I did quit it because I moved to WoW.
Anyway, today I was wondering what is changed on prydwen. In the good old days I was in the guild: Green Peacekeepers, what happened to the guild? Does is still exist or did it fall apart? Any old players who were in that guild who still play?
My name was Ashyna, never got to lvl 60, people in the guild called me Cookiemonster.. Hopefully there are still some of you all there, because it would be fun to talk about the old days with you guys :)

So what this is all about: Any people who were in Green Peacekeepers who still play DAoC and does the guild still exist?

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

I don't think your alone with never reaching lvl 60 as the max level is lvl 50 ;)

Gpk still exists, its just abit less players :) I can't say much more about their current situation as I quit myself 7-8 months ago or so :)

/Ankh

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

<ankh> wrote:I don't think your alone with never reaching lvl 60 as the max level is lvl 50 ]/Ankh[/B]

I thought we could reach level 70 now, or am I getting confused?

Ashyna
Emerald Rider

Post by Ashyna »

woops, confused with WoW.. And nice to hear that Gpk still exists, was always fun :D

Nored
Emerald Rider

Post by Nored »

I even remember the name Cookiemonster ... tough I can't remember any class or something about the player behind the character.

Green Peacekeepers does still exist, tough quite a few left. We move alliances a few time, and, as I kinda quit myself too, I do not really know the current situation, and I guess I don't want to either ...
There is a change the guild will continue for a while, but it might die soon too ...:'( I wouldn't place my bet on either of them.
Nored, 50 Champ <Green Peacekeepers>

Ashyna
Emerald Rider

Post by Ashyna »

wraagh! not you nored!! I thought you quit DAoC when my brother and I did.. O.o

Nored
Emerald Rider

Post by Nored »

Ashyna wrote:wraagh! not you nored!! I thought you quit DAoC when my brother and I did.. O.o
Oh, but I quit DAoC more times then I can remember :P
Nored, 50 Champ <Green Peacekeepers>

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

atm GPK has left 4-5 more or less active members,for myself i left the guild with my mainchar to an guild/alliance wich is more PUG orientated and not so focused on set groups.
But i still have a feet in the NFD alliance with my BB so i have the informations of 2 alliances.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Ashyna
Emerald Rider

Post by Ashyna »

Nored, are there any of the old people still in GPK? like nacholay, karandul or even kainsan or sayuri? Or any people that still were in guild when I did quit? if so: say hi to them for me :D

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

I remember them! :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Return to “Off Topic”