words fail...

A forum for anyhing not game related.
Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Heta wrote:correction, the boys parent would get into trouble, cause we all know a girl can't do anything wrong
got a point there, even if it was with consent (sp) he would get in trouble for it.

Anyway, you cant put an age to having sex. But its well known that girls mature faster than boys. I remember when i was 14-15 it was a race to have sex first. If you hadnt have sex before then you werent 'cool'. Same goes with how your hair looks, your clothes, if everyone else smokes and you dont ...
Its all a competition and like someone said above (forgot who) its about copying others and experimenting.
I do find it ott that they got arrested. They will be traumatised and never have sex again ;)

I dont know what i would say if i found out my 13y old boy was having sex. But what i do know is that i would buy him a BIG box of condoms cos i dont want to become a grandmother just yet when he's at that age.
Telling him he's not allowed to have sex is asking for trouble cos then he's gona do it behind your back anyway and god knows in what sort of situations he'll get himself in then.

and in belgium its illegal to have sex under the age of 16. They wanted to lower it to 14 but that never happened.
So its not like in UK and Sweden that two 13y olds for example can have sex but a 14y old cant have sex with an 18y old. All sex under the age of 16 is illegal. Not that the kids today actually bothers with the law.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Belisar wrote:Was it meant to be a biology class ?

Well if it was, I can't see that it would make a vas deferens tbh.

;)

Return to “Off Topic”