the application

Public Forum for Marsh Horde

Moderator: Wyst

Slevai
Emerald Rider

the application

Post by Slevai »

well i was Makida , a little ranger :P and i got bad memory ( dont want to discuss the causes on the forum, ask Wyst ) so i might not remeber u guys , but i might u never know
+ it was pretty long ago and i met loads of different ppl threw the time

Sky
Emerald Rider

Post by Sky »

Hi Makida/Slevai

Don't feel bad that no one remembers you, I'm the only one left from the start in the MH and believe me my membery is way warse then yours :salute: The MH has gone through a lot over the lost 4 years from it was formed and there has been many many players come through the doors and out again, this year alone there has been will over 500 players.

When someone puts there name forward to join the MH, it is posted in the officers forum of the MH web-site and left for 12 to 24 hours waiting for a officer to say (this player wall not be good for use) this is to stop any bad players like :'( Immediate :'( getting into the MH, one of the reasons we had to close the doors form the opend invites that we had up to 3 or 4 weeks ago.

When I sow this post yesterday I asked Wyst where you turned down and he said no he was waiting for you to PM him to invite you.
If you still want to join the Marsh Horde and Wyst is not on. PM me and I will invite you.
It matters not,
if the cause is lost, and we cannot stop the tide
We will fight to the end, and then fight again, it will be a good way to die
Our time is short, our chance is grim, but I will not give into fear
I can face death with an open heart, if I know that you are near

Sky

Return to “Marsh Horde”