Application

Public Forum for Marsh Horde

Moderator: Wyst

chappo
Emerald Rider

Application

Post by chappo »

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself to u all, to let u know my chars and my aims in DAOC. I would like to join your guild marsh horde on the Prydwen server. I have played DAOC for approx 1 1/2 years, in that time i have made 9 level 50 chars -

My better know chars are starvald - sorc / trinitro - mincer / mchaggis - merc / deadun - necro / ochaye - bb cleric / tavore rej cleric

I really enjoy RVR - running in a fg of people who know and understand their chars.

I am very familiar with PVE on DAOC – I know my way around the ml’s and where to hunt for levelling etc.

My first char i will make is a vampiir - although if it suits the guild i will play a druid or warden.

chappo
Emerald Rider

Post by chappo »

....forgot to add- i am totally self sufficient in terms of funding etc to get me started, and would like to join for grouping and friendship initially, moving on to RVR when i am ready

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Hi there,

I will post a link to here on our officers forum and we will see what the officers think. I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.

kind regards

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Sky
Emerald Rider

Post by Sky »

Hi if you still want to join us can you please PM one if the officers, sorry it has took so long to get back to you.
It matters not,
if the cause is lost, and we cannot stop the tide
We will fight to the end, and then fight again, it will be a good way to die
Our time is short, our chance is grim, but I will not give into fear
I can face death with an open heart, if I know that you are near

Sky

chappo
Emerald Rider

Post by chappo »

Hi m8 - will do - aint been on too much over the past couple of days - the sun has been tempting me out too much ;)

chappo
Emerald Rider

Post by chappo »

HIYA ALL,

well i stopped playing not long after making this app - and i had gotten rid of my old toons. I started playing again in dec time, concentrating on my cleric Kilava (excal) - but all my old friends who i used to play with are just not on anymore, and i was looking again at playing on HIB.

I have recieved moneis on my hib account (due to all my lowbie chars i made getting stripped), from GOa, and i am currently playing a vamp called pugly - only lvl 20 atm.

So i was wondering if u guy's are still recruiting atm?

my aim atm is to level up the vamp so as i can compete in RVR.

Return to “Marsh Horde”