Rumours

Guild of the Na Fianna Dragun

Guild website <a target="_blank" href="http://www.nafiannadragun.co.uk">http://www.nafiannadragun.co.uk</a>

Moderators: Penlid, Genedril, ambera

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Mojo wrote:I thought people didn't like him cos he is a boring gimp, oh wait, thats why I dont like him :p
hahahhaha u philistine, suppose u dont like Neil Young either then :hj:
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Jupi wrote:de sold their soul to de reality TV, couldnt bare dem anymore since then
It's a documentry not realty TV, and considering they made a documentry in 91-92 (Metallica, a year and a half in the life off) it's not a new concept to them, in fact i think you would find 1991 pre dates what we know as reality TV. so in a sense they were pioneers, and this was just a follow Up to something they started.
look, no hands!

Now retired

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Jupi wrote:hahahhaha u philistine, suppose u dont like Neil Young either then :hj:
No i don't as it happens m8 :p i did like more from your list than not tho, so you cant be all bad taste wise :D
look, no hands!

Now retired

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Mojo wrote:No i don't as it happens m8 :p i did like more from your list than not tho, so you cant be all bad taste wise :D
yeah forgot a few like, led zepplin, Tom Petty, some AeroSmith, Pearl Jam, Thin Lizzy, some Death in Vegas, Rolling Stones, Faithless, Wu Tang Clan, Beastie Boys..................
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

Toothless

Octagon
Emerald Rider

Post by Octagon »

listen to some proper music ffs :flame:

most played atm is:

Napalm Death - The Code is Red...Long Live The Code
Judas Priest - Angel of Retribution
Lacuna Coil - Comalies, In A Reverie, Unleashed Memories(3)
Fozzy - All That Remains
Marilyn Manson - Lest We Forget
Blindside - About A Burning Fire, Silence (2)

and Metallica is great up to ..And Justice For All, Black Album aint bad but not so good as the prievious ones and all the ones after are pure and simple crap! fucking sellouts

Rolling Stones aint music, Bruce Spingsteen made 1 good song (Born in the USA) :flame:
Escalla/Octagon/Reese/Dariah/Regene/Atomic

NFD

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Octagon wrote:listen to some proper music ffs :flame:

most played atm is:

Fozzy - All That Remains

and Metallica is great up to ..And Justice For All, Black Album aint bad but not so good as the prievious ones and all the ones after are pure and simple crap! fucking sellouts

Rolling Stones aint music, Bruce Spingsteen made 1 good song (Born in the USA) :flame:
marilyn manson is de boy george of dat crap he sings :hj: whats with scandanavians and death metal i blame de 6 months of darkensss tbh

Toothless

Genedril
Emerald Rider

Post by Genedril »

Octagon wrote:listen to some proper music ffs :flame:

most played atm is:

Fozzy - All That Remains

hmm the white noise brigade invades. At least the Rolling Stones did #music# - like them or not. & Born in the USA is possible the Bosses worst song ever (not that I liked the others that much ;) ).

Give proper late 80's early 90's indie music!!!!

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

[quote="Genedril"]hmm the white noise brigade invades. At least the Rolling Stones did #music# - like them or not. & Born in the USA is possible the Bosses worst song ever (not that I liked the others that much ]

Lay off Springsteen but yes Born in the USA wrongly categorised him...... Happy Monday's, The Farm, James, Blur, Suede, Oasis, 10000 Maniacs, Echo & The Bunnymen, Pixies, Ocean Color Scene, Manics, Sultans of Ping FC, The KLF, The The

Toothless

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Jupi wrote:oi! btw wtf u mean by that? :sheepskip
I can't really imaging you prancing about in a cardigan with a bunch of gladioli stuck out ur arse pocket.

And along the original theme: The Smiths 'What Difference Does It Make?' Best Smiths moment by a long shot and I'm still a big fan. From the mid-80s other think I'm a huge fan of is the first Jesus and Mary Chain album, three chords total on the whole thing, buried in feedback, sounds like it's played thru' a broken speaker, but still...

Hardly listen to anything current for about 10yrs now mostly old 60s stuff, rockabilly and country records. Used to spend alot of time messing about on eBay and rummaging about in charity shops thru' all the crap to find this stuff (hullo Herb Albert and His Tijuana Brass). Nowadays I play this too much instead.

Hehe Sultans of Ping 'Where's me Jumper?'. Get ye to a student union circa 1990!

Mael.

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Maeloch wrote:From the mid-80s other think I'm a huge fan of is the first Jesus and Mary Chain album, three chords total on the whole thing, buried in feedback, sounds like it's played thru' a broken speaker, but still...

Mael.
Neil Young Arc Weld album then u know what thrashing amps with feedback means, good old Neil has done it all, country, grunge, metal..... i forgot Mr. Hendrix, Lloyd Cole...

Yep "Where's me jumpa?" was student theme song back then, nosh pits 4twn, bouncers and security used to cringe when they heard "Smells like Teen Spirit" and "Where me Jumpa?" been played back then trying to stop us and de stage divers, was bloody murder used 2 be disappointed if we didnt come out of them without something thorn or the song stopped half way.... :sheepskip

Toothless

Return to “Na Fianna Dragun”