How did we do ?

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Wyst
Emerald Rider

Post by Wyst »

Anghared wrote: One thing I did notice is that my Qbars need re setting as much of what I thought I needed I didnt and vice versa <sighs>

Now who asked for the Pink enamel remover ?
I have the same problem Anghar, having recently respecced and RA respecced I am still playing around with the things I need close to hand and things I can waste a little time getting to, no matter how I try I always end up with at least 13 things I want on the main qbar <laughs> and I can pretty much guarantee that the three I leave off are the things I need at any given time.

I hope to have my new boots sorted out ready for next week, I can only hope Sharkella does the same <grins> and there is absolutely zero chance of mine being pink.
Wyst Fullthinker 50 Warden ML10 BM RR8+
Vilcleft Cullthinker 50 BM ML10 BL RR5+
Ydrys Bard ML10 Soj RR4+
Hegglion 50 Voidy M10 convoker RR3+
Grusalug Hero, brainless ML8 WL RR3+
Cwmblyss MotherofWyst ML10 Conv RR2+
Ydryst Darkside screamer ML10 RR4+
Arnfiorgrit Valewalker ML8 RR3+
Molarbfloem Druid ML10 Perfector RR6+
Quickflick NS ML5 RR3+
Some others of lesser note on other servers of no consequence

All now asleep and probably forgotton

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

remember you can have up to three quickbars up now. <grin>
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Wyst
Emerald Rider

Post by Wyst »

Aran_Thule wrote:remember you can have up to three quickbars up now. <grin>
Yes and 39 things to put on them! <hangs head>
Wyst Fullthinker 50 Warden ML10 BM RR8+
Vilcleft Cullthinker 50 BM ML10 BL RR5+
Ydrys Bard ML10 Soj RR4+
Hegglion 50 Voidy M10 convoker RR3+
Grusalug Hero, brainless ML8 WL RR3+
Cwmblyss MotherofWyst ML10 Conv RR2+
Ydryst Darkside screamer ML10 RR4+
Arnfiorgrit Valewalker ML8 RR3+
Molarbfloem Druid ML10 Perfector RR6+
Quickflick NS ML5 RR3+
Some others of lesser note on other servers of no consequence

All now asleep and probably forgotton

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

3 q-bars - damn my screen is busy enough with 2.

Taardad makes a good point about the mezz - what to do if the MA is mezzed. I would say firstly pick your own target, stun it and then give it a beating. A decent MA will have an assist on any other tanks in the grp anyway so the MA works both ways (must remember to do that from now on so I can be classed as a decent MA). And I would try to kill as a debuff does not stop a caster casting, hitting him/her and then killing them or making them run does.

Chasing a kiting target is a hard one. If it is a healer then I wiil chase, if I am out of heal range then they are probably out of heal range as well so they cannot heal their grp. If they stop running I will kill them so I only have an issue if they bring a BGuard with them and under those circumstances I have taken two peeps out of the fight for a decent period of time.

We may need to swap MA around as time goes by. It will be useful for different people to act as the MA purely in terms of experience and target choosing. I am a little used to assisting Jamiesmallicus who is excellent at picking the right enemy and generally do well in keeping up with him.

Assisting can be as hard as being MA, different but just as hard.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

I use all three quick bars, 10 pages on the first one and 4 on each of the other two which means I can have various combinations up in different situations. So for example if I am rebuffing in a roaming group fight I have roaming fight page on my first quick bar, my rebuff page on the second quick bar, and arti/ra page on third quick bar. I still need to wedge restore the soul in somewhere better. Now if I could just have four quick bars... <sighs>

Return to “Aran's Monday FG”