Tonight

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Sharkith

Tonight

Post by Sharkith »

Hi folks,

a quick note on tonights session. I have a lecture to attend after work by one of those important governmental policy dignatories. I will be on but it will be after 8pm. If you want to substitute someone for me please go ahead otherwise I hope to see you all later.

kind regards

Sharkith

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Lies... we know the truth, youve found a late night sale on at a boot store.
Your off to see if you can get a 10% discount on some sequined pink wizard of oz slippers.

hehe, no prob, will see how we do until you arrive, good luck out there. <grin>
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Aran_Thule wrote:Lies... we know the truth, youve found a late night sale on at a boot store.
Your off to see if you can get a 10% discount on some sequined pink wizard of oz slippers.

hehe, no prob, will see how we do until you arrive, good luck out there. <grin>
lol yes Sharkella my well have spotted an Autumn sale somewhere in Howth or Connla.

An update - have decided said government policy person is very boring after reading some papers on him. Won't be going to the lecture now as if one did said behaviour might appear sycophantic. Still have a date in the pub after work however to discuss the lecture we did not go to so will be there hopefully earlier than previously indicated (7-7.30pm).

;)

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

update - not going to pub either it seems my colleagues have greater convictions - will be there at 7pm - sorry for the false alarm! ;)
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Return to “Aran's Monday FG”