:sheepskip :sheepskip
hiya.. hope ur well .. :wave:
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Cuchuluhain
Emerald Rider

Post by Cuchuluhain »

The Almighty does not tolerate muppets, The Almighty smacketh downeth with furious wrath and mighty vengance and vicious sarcasm and nasty words that hurteth thine soul so that thee may weep more thou beginner.

That, and pie too.

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

And the builder shall have at thee if you dare smite his children, all hallowed the builders might :p

Gjoras
Emerald Rider

Guild Membership

Post by Gjoras »

Hello friends.

I'm looking for a new home since i created characers on this server. I have not really ben able to find anywhere i can settle. I'm currently in the Artisans of Willow guild and allthough they are a splendid bunch of players i'm not sure i really fit in there. I have been playing Daoc since shortly after release and well before the realice of the Euro servers. I had a Level 50 Druid on the Morgan-Le-Fay server and decided to sell up and move over to the Euro servers due to the difference in playing time. Currently i have Gjoras- 50 Hero.... Vladx- 41 Vampiir.... Kedik- 36 Bard.... Annx- 28 Druid <BB spec> Bet- 22 Animist and Farls- 20 Druid. Gjoras has been playing around 13 day's game time But my other characters range from 20 - 40 days depending on which charactrer you choose... My Age <chuckles> i would probably be old enough to be most of your Fathers hehe .... 1956 i was born so work it out <grin>. You should be able to see my other characters in my signature so if you require any other information then please ask.

Thank you for your time :)
EXCALIBUR

RimolUsoe - 50 Thane
Anngua - 50 Hunter
Sethx - 50 Shaman
Johab- 50 Skald
Moerg - 50 Warlock
Jiles - 50 Spiritmaster

PRYDWEN

Rimol - 50 Reaver
Essme- 50 Minstrel
Saredil - 50 Paladin
Gwade - 50 Cleric
Kedic - 50 Necromancer
Odeti - 50 Scout
Tareg - 50 Cleric
Morge - 50 Heretic
Shamyr - 50 Cabalist

VidX

Post by VidX »

Hey Gjoras :)

Thanks for the application, we'll discuss this amongst the officers and see about contacting you further about it :D
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Gjoras wrote:Hello friends.
My Age <chuckles> i would probably be old enough to be most of your Fathers hehe .... 1956 i was born so work it out <grin>. You should be able to see my other characters in my signature so if you require any other information then please ask.
Thank you for your time :)
wouldnt be so sure of that my fellow TOG.. ;) im on the lookout for you..

regards
Norc.
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

eLLiNaRaS
Emerald Rider

Post by eLLiNaRaS »

hallo all :) i am a new player in hib/pryd and i am kindly asking to join your guild :) i have a 46 hero atm and a 50 druid ,Name is Deathbringerr and ubahbb :P

I also play mid/excal , got a rr5 sm and a rr2 hunter . I am from Greece and i am 24 years old. I am waiting for your answer :) thx and hf :tare:
QQ

:hj: :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj:

Gjoras
Emerald Rider

Post by Gjoras »

[quote="Norcott"]wouldnt be so sure of that my fellow TOG.. ]

Since posting my request i have not seen you in game Mr Norcott :-)
To be honest i have seen only a handfull of HDS members on line. Perhaps you can let me know your regular playing time's so i can come and say hi :-)
EXCALIBUR

RimolUsoe - 50 Thane
Anngua - 50 Hunter
Sethx - 50 Shaman
Johab- 50 Skald
Moerg - 50 Warlock
Jiles - 50 Spiritmaster

PRYDWEN

Rimol - 50 Reaver
Essme- 50 Minstrel
Saredil - 50 Paladin
Gwade - 50 Cleric
Kedic - 50 Necromancer
Odeti - 50 Scout
Tareg - 50 Cleric
Morge - 50 Heretic
Shamyr - 50 Cabalist

Eradium
Emerald Rider

Post by Eradium »

Hi Gjoras - Norc has been working away this week, so has not been online very much as a result. If you see me in game, PM and we can discuss things :=) I'm normally around most evenings.

Ellinaras - Thanks for the application, I'll be sure to let Norc/USP know you are interested :=)

Cheers, Erad :cheers:

Friarevenstide
Emerald Rider

Post by Friarevenstide »

Hi,

My main is on Alb/Excal Guild: <Synergy> for those of you who know it, its a rvr guild and every time we dont rvr i like to play hib/pry but atm i have nothing here, just the will to get a bard/vamp/warden (priority bard) to 50 as i dont have a buff bot, i play self buff chars. Id like to join a guild that would help me level, not necesarely a pl but grouping with people of similar level etc, their /level 20 atm, i dont have any money here either, nothing but that will come.

will you have me ?

Return to “Hibernian Dragon Slayers”