Prydwen US Server

Home for Warhammer Online players
Hoonius

Prydwen US Server

Post by Hoonius »

Hey Guys

A fair proportion of EU players will end up in the US

If anyone know they're going be playing US on this form, please post below

We could form some kind of loose alliance so we can all still be with our respective 'teams' but grouping together to accomplish bigger goals will also be pretty cool i think

If you know of any similar discussions on other boards, please link them so we can keep each other informed

There are multiple options of obtaining US versions as well so please feel free to ask here if you're having problems and i'll try and hook you up with the right companies

GameStop.com are one US retailer who ship to Europe. That's where all my pre-orders are anyway. They are very responsive on customer support and aim to send the codes within 24 hours of card authorisation

cheers

Hoon

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Will be on US with a couple of other friends. No idea where yet though!
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

What do the codes do (or they the CD-keys)?
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Silverbirch
Emerald Rider

Post by Silverbirch »

I play US, only on Bossiney cluster, but could roll on any other server. Hoping they will get on with Origins so I can play OF! If you set up anything guild/as let me know.
Now playing...

Midgard Glastonbury

Jemima, 'I see dead people'
Blencathra, pacifier
Helvelyn, Hoooge Twoll

-----
US ACCOUNTS...... Chanter ebayed, Druid Ebayed, Ranger for sale.....

-----
ON ICE... Hibernia Prydwen

Silverbirch Suela - Ranger

Anelille oftheValley - Enchantress

Flyagaric - Animist and mushroom abuser

Boofont Hairstylist - Druid

GM OF THE SYLVAN BLADES

------

PRYDWEN... A LOCAL SERVER FOR LOCAL PEOPLE

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

Lairiodd wrote:What do the codes do (or they the CD-keys)?
If you set a Master Account up on the EAMythic site, it allows you to enter your pre-order keys for things like Open Beta access and you get some in-game items when it goes live. IF you played US DAoC then you'll already have a master account set up using the same details as your game login

Just having the codes on your account will allow you to download the client when it's available etc. There's a preview weekend going on for US subscribers who pre-ordered

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

Silverbirch wrote:I play US, only on Bossiney cluster, but could roll on any other server. Hoping they will get on with Origins so I can play OF! If you set up anything guild/as let me know.
yeah man, DAoC is still rocking for sure. We re-subbed on Lancelot, think that's Bossiney?

What are your chars called? myabe we could hit some RvR over the bank holiday or something :¬)

EDIT : my bad, Bossinney is the pvp cluster and we're on the Devon cluster

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Hoonius wrote:If you set a Master Account up on the EAMythic site, it allows you to enter your pre-order keys for things like Open Beta access and you get some in-game items when it goes live. IF you played US DAoC then you'll already have a master account set up using the same details as your game login

Just having the codes on your account will allow you to download the client when it's available etc. There's a preview weekend going on for US subscribers who pre-ordered
Ahh, k, so would allow you download the client and play one day 1 (or actually day minus a few days)?
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Camlann

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

Lairiodd wrote:Ahh, k, so would allow you download the client and play one day 1 (or actually day minus a few days)?
they'll more than likely torrent it again for release like they did for beta accounts. Once there's enough seeds then the download really starts kicking off quick time :¬)

Then it's just an interim patch from the main site and you're in

thinking of going US then Lair?

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Hoonius wrote:they'll more than likely torrent it again for release like they did for beta accounts. Once there's enough seeds then the download really starts kicking off quick time :¬)

Then it's just an interim patch from the main site and you're in

thinking of going US then Lair?
Dunno, maybe. One of the advantages of EU is that expansions are available in the shops, so can play on patch day.

If they are already allowing downloads (though granted you have to buy a 'real' box/DVD version of the game), then that bodes well for expansions being available for download.

Also, is open beta actually started, they refer to it in the faq in the future tense :p.
Prydwen
Camlann

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

Lairiodd wrote:Dunno, maybe. One of the advantages of EU is that expansions are available in the shops, so can play on patch day.

If they are already allowing downloads (though granted you have to buy a 'real' box/DVD version of the game), then that bodes well for expansions being available for download.

Also, is open beta actually started, they refer to it in the faq in the future tense :p.
Open beta starts on the 7th of September so a lot of people will have the bulk of the client already when the game is released. There's also a head start for pre-orders for 3 or 2 days before the start on the 18th

Return to “Warhammer Online”