Post your starting server/side/name here!

Home for Warhammer Online players
Nephyisis
Emerald Rider

Post by Nephyisis »

lol i dont think he has :-P
but will be great to speak with you and Sandra in game again we have missed you guys :-) we talk of you regularly :-)

i still cant beleive that you and Jas havent met in person although you have known eachother so long :-P

just want to say thought the Bright Wizards are looking good :-D

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

I've not yet decided whether to try Warhammer. I might try it if there's a free month.
I'm quite attracted to the Witchunter class.
There will be no "Gandelf" in name. Not by me anyway. I've decided not to use names I've used before. I hate it when your name is already taken, that's why. So I won't even try for past names.
I don't know if I'll go USA or Great Britain and all the other countries that are centred around it. As I'm pro-American, I might just give the US a try.

Anyone know if there will a lifetime subscription offer?
How easy will it be to set up on the US servers?
Where can I buy the game?

Thanks.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Race: Dwarf
Class: Runepriest
Name: No idea
Server: No idea
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

Thinking i will play EU due to work hours **** primetimes in US, but we will see. Not a big fan of GoA and all.

Will be Destruction, which race and class i am unsure of yet. And server will be what ever english one.
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

Shi
Emerald Rider

Post by Shi »

goblin shaman
some EU server
Luri 4 ever
Shin, Runepriest,<Ravens Bane> K8Peaks EU

Jarakin
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarakin »

Hey guys, a bunch of us from Prydwen have formed a new guild - Merely Mortal, we're mostly from Eclipse/Eclipse Alliance in hib, but quite a few from Alb/Mid too - check our member list at Merely Mortal's Website, lots of well known names there. We have almost 20 people in the beta just now too - good times! :)

Jara.
<Merely Mortal>

Unleashed on Camelot soon!

Tareregion
Emerald Rider

Post by Tareregion »

Am gonna give Warhammer a try, but not too sure yet which side to play. Probably let it depend on the number of Prydwenites playing a particular side :)

edit: oh but not too sure if I want to play a GOA-run game again. Wait 2 weeks for patches and more crap like that.

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

Tareregion wrote: edit: oh but not too sure if I want to play a GOA-run game again. Wait 2 weeks for patches and more crap like that.
I can't see how this one will be much different to be honest. They've got good intentions but who knows :¬)

Goa have already let slip that their server will be ever-so-slighty different to the Mythic ones. Just looking at the jobs pages on both sites; mythic are hiring Sql server DBA and Goa are looking for MySql. Both are good databases but the fact that they're different between the two companies worries me for sure. Goa's devs were never quite up to Mythics standards either

There's plenty of people from europe in the stateside beta. I've been talking to a few medium-sized guilds with a desire to include European players so guilds and alliances will not be a problem i don't think

If anyone is thinking about playing US please post in my thread and we can keep a bit co-ordinated about which server we pick and all that. Not saying we all need to be in the same guild but a good alliance is a definite possibility

Luinmir
Emerald Rider

Post by Luinmir »

Gona be a Destruction, Disipline of Khaine i guess .. tried most of the char in beta ... EU servers
Karak-Hirn:
Luin, Displine of Khaine lvl 24
Epof, Squig Herder lvl 19
Blueraven, Marauder lvl 20

8 Peaks:
Blueraven, Archmage 6 NFD
Luin, Bright Wizard lvl 10

locherbread
Emerald Rider

Post by locherbread »

Will be on a euro server, probably a shaman, would prefer being on the side of the majority of prydwen players & that looks like destruction thumbup: ..
Greenpegasus Season 50 dippy & unkempt druid

Lovfinion Season 50 The Know it all Chanter

Locherbread Season 50 The Sauve Lover :brokenhea

Wolfzander Season 50 Little dude ranger

Return to “Warhammer Online”