Prydwen EU server - Karak Eight Peaks

Home for Warhammer Online players
Genedril
Emerald Rider

Post by Genedril »

Too each their own Gand. I found the PvP to be more 'PvP lite' & wasn't to my tastes at all. Seems you found it too much PvP. Seems you can't please all the people all the time ;).

Ankh - most important question is Fallout 3 or not?? I seem to remember you being a fan of the originals (note: NOT Tictacs & PoS).
Those that can't lead follow.

Those that can lead should admit when they're lost.

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

Don't get me started, Gen. HUGE fan of Fallout and FO2. Even replayed them about 6 months ago, start to finish.

Does your post about WAR mean you're not gonna play it? :(
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

OT: Fallout 3 was bloody amazing :D It's unfortunatly not like the original two excellent games...but it was still awsome :) I like it alot!

Luinmir
Emerald Rider

Post by Luinmir »

The list have a own thread now .. its easyer to fix if more want in :)
Karak-Hirn:
Luin, Displine of Khaine lvl 24
Epof, Squig Herder lvl 19
Blueraven, Marauder lvl 20

8 Peaks:
Blueraven, Archmage 6 NFD
Luin, Bright Wizard lvl 10

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

Lo all,

Hope all are well, been a while since I logged in here :) I tried to log onto severences website but I'm having problems connecting to the site, to see who the guild leaders are on K8 Peaks.

I spoke breifly to Pikeh about an alliance in game once. I'm in a guild called Pestis, we were Nightmare on Elf street (or something like that been so long doh:) on Prydwen Hibs.

Anyway our guild is in an alliance called "Squig Quo Pro" with Heavey Metal, Brutal DeLuxe and De Gale Trode.... or something doh:, all guilds are smallish and friendly and was wondering if Severence were at all interested in joining us?

2 of the guilds have already had several keeps in T3, unfortunatly our guild is only 13 at moment :(

Anyway you can contact me here or ingame on Snozzle, or Speak directly with the Guild GM who is also an Alliance leader on Kuzruk / Holde / Squig
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

Yo scabs!

Because I'm an idiot, I totally forgot to remember what was said when you pm'ed me, partly because of the 8.5% cider I was drinking at the time, and partly because we were in a scenario if memory (this time) serves me correctly.

me and Dard (dantelion) are the only real active members of Sev atm, and we are still deciding what to do, but once I have then I will get back to you. (added you to friends in game) I am playing Piikeh my SH as a main now btw

Thanks!

Pikeh

/edit the sevs forum is having some tech problems atm :)
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

No worries, whatever you decided, if you decided to look for a larger guild just shout more than welcome here. BTW it is a small guilds alliance :)

anyway whatever happens enjoy :)
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

Also if anyone else is looking for a guild / alliance on K8P Destruction side just give me a shout. We are more than happy to have new people.
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro

fungus
Emerald Rider

Post by fungus »

playing on karak-azgal with gwal puppethealer wou and ppl from Herfolge Boldklub. Also MA(GoL),Celtic Fist and vengeance play there.
Prydwen
Ejo Bard Tiarna <Tuatha De Danann>

warhammer
ejo BW rr 80 karak azgal
output DoK rr80 karak azgal

Smaugen
Emerald Rider

Post by Smaugen »

Heya:)

Some info about where im playing WAR:
I played DAoC from release and for about 4 years as a Blademaster called Smaugen. Played in the guild Walkers of legend.
I have now to charcters on Destroside at K8P server.
Its Smaugen (Black Guard) lvl 32 atm and a lvl 40 Scorcerer called Daelomin.

See you guys around:)
Smaugen - LVL 50 Blademaster: Proud member of Walkers of Legend and master of doh!!!

Return to “Warhammer Online”