Ismad Harlequin Keeper of the Magic Log
Anghared Baker of Gwenneddes BOOM cake
Feeney Insomniac Legendary Tailor
Garsshel Into the Void

ARTISANS OF WILLOW

locherbread
Emerald Rider

Post by locherbread »

Two of the people that made Hibernia Prydwen what it was, Friendly, Organised & above all else fun to have been a part of, take care & hope our paths cross again.........
Greenpegasus Season 50 dippy & unkempt druid

Lovfinion Season 50 The Know it all Chanter

Locherbread Season 50 The Sauve Lover :brokenhea

Wolfzander Season 50 Little dude ranger

chabio
Emerald Rider

Post by chabio »

Well, I guess that the wonderful experience that was DAOC and especially the Prydwen community is finally over. Fond memories of past endevours will remain, but when the pillars that hold the world together topple, the land we love, shall fall into shadow and gradually fade into the void.
I have not been on DAOC for a while, as my interest has gone towards other experiences, safe in the knowledge that the Alliance would be in good hands. However, the day has arrived sooner than I assumed. You will both be missed, more than you may ever realise and sad though your departure is, I wish you both the very best in your life and gaming experiences of the future.

I have a small list of very important people, that have made DAOC the best Online game around and you two are on it. The light is fading and there is no one to carry the torch. Thankyou for guiding us throughout the years.

It would be great if our paths cross again and once more, wish you both a good wholesome life.

Chabio Silverbrow. The Lost Ranger.
:ranger: Aiming to please..

Return to “Artisan Alliance”