AoC Prydwen Server

Home for our Age of Conan players on prydwen.net
Rami

Post by Rami »

That's unfortunate, hope you get it sorted out, if not it's only 6 days anyway.

Lairiodd: Yea it only takes a couple of hours to get out of the tutorial part of the game.
shotz:

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

Etharion wrote:Hmmm... seems i'm screwed aswell. Since I registered my pre-order key, got a pending subcription with the rhino offer, but can't subscribe to early access anymore, atleast I can't find it anywhere.

So seems with pre-order you only get the goodies now when game goes live, but no longer the 6 extra days early access option.

Which is quite unfortunate since i'm away most of the week after retail launch.
once you've registered at funcom, it takes them a couple of hours to sort your payment out then you get the link in your control panel

i was searching for ages but it came in the mail and then the link was visible

it patched today but it's still not live till the 17th :(

not sure about playing on a PvE server either tbh, maybe i'll make a char there and see how it goes. i like Eve for it's harsh PvP so i'm hoping it'll be more of the same :¬)

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Etharion wrote:Hmmm... seems i'm screwed aswell. Since I registered my pre-order key, got a pending subcription with the rhino offer, but can't subscribe to early access anymore, atleast I can't find it anywhere.

So seems with pre-order you only get the goodies now when game goes live, but no longer the 6 extra days early access option.

Which is quite unfortunate since i'm away most of the week after retail launch.
Yeah, I think they are separate. For Play.co.uk, you had to order by the 10th.

In fairness, the whole point was to encourage pre-orders months ago, so it is reasonable that they don't give them out to people who order at the last minute.

Also, I wonder if they were starting to worry about to many people playing. They might be planning to use the first few days as a kind of mini-stress test to fix any minor issues with their server's capacity, before they ramp up to full.

Hmm, only a few hours to level 20 ... so what's the cap level :) ?
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Rami

Post by Rami »

Lairiodd wrote: Hmm, only a few hours to level 20 ... so what's the cap level :) ?
shotz:

Etharion
Emerald Rider

Post by Etharion »

Anyone know what class they'll be playing yet?

Going to play support again as usual myself, just not 100% sure yet, but think i'll play Priest, otherwise it'll be ToS.

And anyone know when retail will be in EU is it 23rd or can we play at the 20th aswell already?

Installing the game as we speak, just to get it over and done with, even though won't get an early access, so now the countdown begins...

Etharion
Emerald Rider

Post by Etharion »

Installed the game, started the game...

670Mb patch download eek: Atleast the patchservers seem pretty fast 1Mb/sec+

Then finally starting the game... Nothing. Bleh turns out dx10 mode is not working yet. (game doesn't even start on vista x64 dx10). Back to dx9.

Well all the waiting finally gets you a real nice intro movie, which really makes me want to play now...

After that just the login screen.

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

You can download the client even without the early access thing ?
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Rami

Post by Rami »

You get the link once they have approved your payment.

OR you can get it from us!
http://funcom.cachefly.net/AoC-EU-EarlyAccess.exe
;)

And yes Etharion, huge patch, alot of fixes for the release. I'll be playing a Herald of Xotli. And I think you have to wait till 23rd :(
shotz:

Inquisitor Raal
Emerald Rider

Post by Inquisitor Raal »

Etharion wrote:Anyone know what class they'll be playing yet?
Was looking at the assassin - always wanted a sneaky type but never got round to playing one...

Other than that Herald of Xotil and tempest of set look appealing. But in all honesty im one of them people that'l probably go with the least complicated class untill i learn the game better ... yay guardian :)
Caylan Raal
-The Inquisitor-
Retired from DAoC...Reforming in WAR!

Asunawa in AoC
-Assassin-

Shi
Emerald Rider

Post by Shi »

hey guys :)

hey Eth, long time no see :)

few our our wow guildies, and former guilides among who some prydwen ppl too will be giving it a go as well
we pick a normal server, no ffa pvp, also trying to get on one with all m8s and meeting some old hib faces sure would be nice as well, so when some1 gets on the 17th, maybe post server name so we just make toons on same place
cyas
S.

ps. rolling prolly a bear shaman, or Priest of Mitra, sth in support-heal business
Luri 4 ever
Shin, Runepriest,<Ravens Bane> K8Peaks EU

Return to “Age of Conan”