AoC Prydwen Server

Home for our Age of Conan players on prydwen.net
Rami

AoC Prydwen Server

Post by Rami »

We'll be going to this server:
Dagon

Now, here's a list of ppl that are going to be playing on this server. PM me if you wanna sign up also you can tell me your nickname that you will be using, will just put you down for the name I know you as for now, you can also PM me if you want off the list.. This is so that ppl that join later know what ppl will be there.

Prydwen people on Dagon: (Constantly Updated)
Rami
Technasia
Teth
Selenus
Genetic (Jonfivexn)
Succi
Etharion
Lairiodd
Usp (Usps)
Jarakin
ShiShi
Caylan
Levelnix
Gwal
Belisar
Tomppodeuz
Puppet
Eden (Joker)
Labello (Pyrros)
Ankh (sadly :( ingame name: Anthirs)
Healdropper (Hawky)
Dreami
Miranada (Miraaoo)

Hello.
I know alot of ppl from DAoC are going to play Age of Conan, and so will we. We have decided to play on a PVE SERVER and it would be nice to see some old prydwen people there, especially to do the PvE that is involved in Age of Conan.

We have always been a small guild and always will be, so naturally we will not be able to do the PvE required on our own because we simply lack the numbers. So we'd rather do the PvE with people from Prydwen than with random people from the new server. Besides, it would be fun to see people from Prydwen on the same Age of Conan server.

I know that Usp is interested in the idea aswell (just yell at me if you're not ;) ). Like I said, we're going for a PvE-server and we're not even considering the PvP-ones. So if you don't know what server to play on, here's a good chance for you to maybe meet people you've known for years, with a new face.
shotz:

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

A couple of the old Iron Wolves look like they will be going to AoC and playing on one of the PvE servers.

I'll check here before we decide what server to play.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Etharion
Emerald Rider

Post by Etharion »

Etharion reporting for duty...

With Warhammer still a while off, thought to give AoC a try, haven't played beta though but the game looked interesting, so preordered it a few minutes ago. If everything goes alright should get a preorder code still. Unfortunatly couldn't find a preorder anymore for the collectors edition. So no ring of power for me. Boo!

Would be fun to see some old familiar faces, will check here every now and then to see if a server has been picked already.

See you all soon hopefully.

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

What's the story with the early release thing (and what UK stores cover it)?

Also, how long does the one player part of the game last ?
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Rami

Post by Rami »

Nice to see you Etharion, it was 6 years ago we met in DAoC so it's fun to see that we're gonna be playing AoC on the same server aswell :)

Lairiodd:
I have heard that play.com customers have had big troubles getting their code but people on our irc chan: technasia, succi and some more that ordered from them got their keys a few days ago. But I'd recomend you try to get it somewhere else (better hurry tho, early start starts on saturday). It basicly gives you 10 days to play the game (at the cost of 5 euros) and a link to download the client. You also get to start playing on the 17th instead of the 23rd.

The "Single Player" mode lasts till lvl 20 (but you're not single player all the time if you don't want to be). Then you get out of Tortage. Basicly it's a tutorial up to lvl 20 before they let you out in the world.
shotz:

Inquisitor Raal
Emerald Rider

Post by Inquisitor Raal »

Would love to join you there - but wont be as soon as the games released - need to wait couple of months before have the funds to build new pc :)
Caylan Raal
-The Inquisitor-
Retired from DAoC...Reforming in WAR!

Asunawa in AoC
-Assassin-

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Rami wrote: The "Single Player" mode lasts till lvl 20 (but you're not single player all the time if you don't want to be).
Ahh right, so it's only a few hours to get through the tutorial ?
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Camlann

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Etharion
Emerald Rider

Post by Etharion »

Lairiodd wrote:What's the story with the early release thing (and what UK stores cover it)?
Haven't really looked into UK stores, only could find one dutch store that gave out codes still (might be usefull for others):

http://www.12game.com/PC_Games/Age_of_C ... tures.aspx

Ordered mine there last night and received the code today. But if you search a bit there might be some UK stores aswell that give out codes still.

Will be looking forward to hunt with you all once more. Even though I can't play asmuch anymore as 6 years ago...

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Ordered from Game, however read elsewhere that the early offer is sold out in the UK.

I sent game support an email about it, so possibly they will send me a key anyway.
Prydwen
Camlann

Etharion
Emerald Rider

Post by Etharion »

Lairiodd wrote:Ordered from Game, however read elsewhere that the early offer is sold out in the UK.

I sent game support an email about it, so possibly they will send me a key anyway.
Hmmm... seems i'm screwed aswell. Since I registered my pre-order key, got a pending subcription with the rhino offer, but can't subscribe to early access anymore, atleast I can't find it anywhere.

So seems with pre-order you only get the goodies now when game goes live, but no longer the 6 extra days early access option.

Which is quite unfortunate since i'm away most of the week after retail launch.

Return to “Age of Conan”