Yo! Where'd everybody go?

Home for our Age of Conan players on prydwen.net
Cornell
Emerald Rider

Yo! Where'd everybody go?

Post by Cornell »

Everyone seemed to disappear from AoC after a month or so and I was just wondering if either everybody really has quit or just using characters with different names.

Hope you're all well!

Maybe will see some of you old Prydwenites in WaR.

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

I have lost some enthusiasm for the game.

There are parts I like, but the lack of community (and I am not referring to the guild side but the unwillingness of people to group combined with the game structure which does not expecially encourage it) means I spend far too much time solo.

I may come back to it but if WarH kicks off well then AoC could fade away.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Personally, the lack of grouping killed it for me.

However, I just logged on there (had to re-install). Did they kill the graphics engine, it looks much worse than it used to (well at least as far as I can remember).
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Rami

Post by Rami »

I dinged 80 pretty fast and there was no1 to grp with + I am abit busy atm so I can't play much so the whole game just died out for me. I think Funcom did a bad job with their game that had real potential and I really was looking forward to playing AoC for a long time but like I said, they killed their own game right at the start. AoC = Released 1 year too early atleast.

See you guys in WAR or US DAoC :P
shotz:

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

I played my char to lvl 70 and then I was bored. Its an excellent game, but I went solo all the way and thats perhaps what made me bored. There really was no reason to group with anyone :(

Return to “Age of Conan”