Donations!

Forum announcements and other general information
Penlid
Emerald Rider

Donations!

Post by Penlid »

May i suggest a link to paypal or a paypal username for people to send donations for prydwen.net to.

Was just asked in game where donations can be sent to ;)

It's now possible to donate! [thread=21]Read more here[/thread].
Inactive

Ayana

Post by Ayana »

I thought about this as well, and think it's a good idea. I know Banana has spent a lot on getting these forums back to life, so it would be nice to send some back her way.

The best way to do it I guess, is to create a Donation-type subscription here on the boards that people can "buy", and donate that way. To show some appreciation to the users who decide to donate, we could so something like allowing those users to edit their own User Titles (like on FH) or something similar.

Ayana

Post by Ayana »

It should now be possible to donate. More information here.

Ayana

Post by Ayana »

It's great to see people are making donations.

A few people have requested an option to make donations that differ from the set amounts, and I am working on it.

There has also been a few requests to make donations without having to use your creditcard online, and I am working on a solution for this as well. The solution will most likely be payment using Western Union and/or wire transfer.

I am away on business for another couple of days and won't be able to get anything up and running before I return, but rest assured it is being worked on.

Return to “Announcements”