Guild management: to-do list

Hyborian Dragon Slayers Private forum
VidX

Guild management: to-do list

Post by VidX »

OK, with some upcoming changes to the guild management interface we should be able to get a better structure in place.

At the minute the people in the guild with permissions to invite are:

Usps
Rami
Daic
Crashburn
Jonfivexn

This may well change in the future once we have a working guild structure.

Guild village: it's kinda expensive to get this up and running and there currently is no benefits from it other than it looking cool :D

So, now that we have the keep uop I'm proposing that we don't progress further with it until the NPC's are implemented properly.

Guild bank/vault: currently the majority of the guild cannot withdraw from this. Feel free to put any items in it that you don't personally need but please remember that there's limited space. Resources are about the only things that are needed. The Tier 1 construction materials are definitely amongst the 'needed' items (Sandstone, Ash, Silver and Copper).

Guild tax: not currently implemented but I feel it's a good idea. Like in DAoc there is an option to set a percentage value for guild tax. So, if we were to set it to 1% it would mean that for every copper you earn 1 tin would go into the guild bank. Whether this is needed or not can be discussed when the function is implemented.

Invites: Currently this is limited to people who played DAoC and their friends. We don't want to grow too big too fast. The guild was initially created to give people a chat channel while learning the game. It's now grown to 60 people with the vast majority of them being players from Prydwen.

Levels and groups: there is a large difference in the group ranges in the guild. This could cause some issues further down the line but with the average /played to 80 seemingly being about 5.5 days it shouldn't be hard to get people to 80 :) Talking with some of the lvl 80's it seems that the best XP is to be found by grouping and camping a fast respawn (similar to fins in DAoC). The possibility of a 'powerlevel group' is being looked into but, personally, I feel people should spent the majority of the time on their first character actually playing the game in order to learn it.

Feel free to raise any issues/concerns/suggestions in a new thread so they can be discussed :D
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Aranor
Emerald Rider

Post by Aranor »

gief guild village so I can feel that all my gathering isnt useless. :p
Anael Bard
Aranor Hero
Zelnor Nightshade
Aranima Bainshee
Jael Blademaster
GM Celestius

Reza
Emerald Rider

Post by Reza »

Im all for a little tax being set to build up the kitty.

As for the rest, it's all still too new for me to make much of an informed opinion :)
Prydwen - Retired

Reza
Faiotan

Rami

Post by Rami »

Reza wrote:Im all for a little tax being set to build up the kitty.

As for the rest, it's all still too new for me to make much of an informed opinion :)
Just give me all your money and you'll be fine. Papa Rami will take care of you
shotz:

Return to “Private Forum”