Who are you?

Hyborian Dragon Slayers Private forum
Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Ooops, sorry guys didn't realise it was private! Just clicked the new post from the front page without paying attention to where it was and not used to having private forums outside the DAoC block!

It's Lair's fault, he tricked me! You're probably just as well deleting my posts if you want, I'd do it but then I'd probably get told off for that too :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Is there no end to your attempts of abuse :) ?
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Shi
Emerald Rider

Post by Shi »

ola,

formery used forum name Shishi, but now cut it to Shi since it's actually a nick i use for real.
for old daoc'ers and prydwenites ;), played Shiden mentalist in the old days, addicted to lurikeens, guilded in Chosen, Finrot, and Sparkily Pink Slippers at career's end.
Then moved to WoW which i play till now, running with friends a casual-matture midsize guild on Skullcrusher EU, called Legion Inc - thankies HDS to accept us here, you will be seing more of our crew joining AoC HDS, thus this lil note about the guild.

I'm polish from Krakow, 36, working in Telekoms, living in The Hague, Netherlands.

Ingame toon, Bear Shaman named Shin

cyas online
S.
Luri 4 ever
Shin, Runepriest,<Ravens Bane> K8Peaks EU

Return to “Private Forum”