Guild Position

Hyborian Dragon Slayers Private forum
VidX

Post by VidX »

Belisar wrote:Same issue vis a vis the guild vault thingy.

Peeps can put in (it is now full) but cannot remove. No use for swapping over crafting basics.

I think Usp has some PC issues so we will have to be patient until he can get back on and save us all. O.o
PC and schedule issues :D

71.5 hours worked last week and looking at an 80+ this week.

Gotta love it when management decide they don't need to fill a spot when someone leaves... only for someone else to leave the week after and we're down 2 FTE spots. Oh well, double time for everything over 37.5 hours, will pay to replace this calculator I'm now using.

Figured out it was an issue with the power in my place, had to replace the mains board as it blew 2 motherboards, 1 GPU, 1 monitor and 7GB of RAM. Wouldn't be so bad but it also took out my kettle which meant I've had no coffee at home since Friday lol
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

VidX

Post by VidX »

OK, now sitting with the following as GM rank:

Jonfivexn
Lairaiser
Anthirs
Etharion
Belisar

Also, everyone that has been online within the past 24 hours is now capable of inviting.

usp:

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Woot? Cheers :)

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

VidX wrote: Figured out it was an issue with the power in my place, had to replace the mains board as it blew 2 motherboards, 1 GPU, 1 monitor and 7GB of RAM.
Wow, that is pretty bad (presumably the electric company don't make any guarantees as to power quality and you connect stuff to the power at your own risk?).

I guess you will be getting some kind of surge protector/UPS system ?
Wouldn't be so bad but it also took out my kettle which meant I've had no coffee at home since Friday lol
Shocking :p.
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

VidX wrote:OK, now sitting with the following as GM rank:

Jonfivexn
Lairaiser
Anthirs
Etharion
Belisar

Also, everyone that has been online within the past 24 hours is now capable of inviting.
Eeek you made me GM.

Even worse you promo'd Ankh as well.

Thanks for popping on to get this done for us Usp - it is very much appreciated.

Sorry about the PC and even worse the workload. Just had a similar issue at my place where we have gone from being overstaffed to understaffed in one swoop. I always worry about peeps like you picking up the slack too much. At some point it may make the management think they can leave it alone and not find a replacement or at least delay it as the job is getting done anyway. Your hours look a bit mental to me and a few weeks of that may well drive you mental as well.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Seanpaul
Emerald Rider

Post by Seanpaul »

Belisar wrote: Your hours look a bit mental to me and a few weeks of that may well drive you mental as well.

Likely.
So open your mouth and stick to your guns. You've gotta realise that she's indifferent. Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh what your name? just wont learn, here we go again.

VidX

Post by VidX »

Seanpaul wrote:Image

Likely.
Not likely tbh...

He's got a better hair-line :D

usp:

Return to “Private Forum”