Succi
Emerald Rider

Post by Succi »

gw on dotting all those people in hillsbrad :P

HappyG
Emerald Rider

Post by HappyG »

Hm, thats some job Botond...

Succi, he has 75 CP / HK last day and 46 CP / HK last week, don't think such high ratio can be achieved in hillsbrad... Or?

Anyway Succi, saw your Talent template, and I rly wonder: you're a 30 fire mage, yet have no points in Improved Fireball or Improved Scorch, what spell do you use for general DPS in PvP? Also, how come you think 1 point in Pyroblast ain't worth it, especialy combined with PoM?
Hep, treated MMORPG addict, on the way to master his uni
Morana, one of a few Rangers, that did not Zerg. Retired for good.

Succi
Emerald Rider

Post by Succi »

Fireball is useless in pvp with that casttime.... its only good after poly when casting time doesnt matter. I use scorch/fireblast for general dps , improved scorch means you cant get blastwave; which is incredibly important for frontloading dmg in pvp. Pyro simply isnt worth it , I just laugh at those spending 6 pts and gimping talents for 200 extra dmg with pom.

Oh and at the moment Hillsbrad is best for CP (especially as a insta dotting warlock) , as it takes too much time in other places finding 1v1 fights.

HappyG
Emerald Rider

Post by HappyG »

Ah ye I missed the fact you need 5/5 Improved Fireball for Pyro... Anyway, nice template, will most likely go into that direction when we get battlegrounds. On Daggerspine atm there is no party PvP going on, so I'm staying with my solo Sheep -> Arcane Power -> Fireball -> PoM -> Pyroblast -> Fireblast combination for now :)

Succi
Emerald Rider

Post by Succi »

AP is very viable yes, but you miss out on impact if you get pyro... and impact is waaay too important

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

Anyone tried frost mage? I played around a bit with one on test servers and its actually quite nice.
Sure you dont frontload at all but the freeze kinda kicks in alot and then you almost have a guaranteed crit.
And frostbolt is very mana effective and a cheap way to trigger clearcast for blizzard and such.
I don't suffer from insanity, but I enjoy every minute of it.

HappyG
Emerald Rider

Post by HappyG »

Succi wrote:AP is very viable yes, but you miss out on impact if you get pyro... and impact is waaay too important
I have points in Impact, Flamethrowing and Burning soul. I'd like to have Improved Fireblast, but those 3 are kinda important since I use fireball as main damage spell.
Anpu wrote:Anyone tried frost mage?
Frost mages are very nasty against melee and other mages (talking 1v1 here). Dunno about fear and charm, but their Ice cube breaks sheep, and they can use it twice in a fight... aww... Anyway, if you're not a frost mage, rank 1 Frostbolt is a good thing to have on a quickbar. It has 1.5s cast time, uses 25 mana and has same snaring effect as rank 10 bolt.

Botond
Emerald Rider

Post by Botond »

Succi wrote:gw on dotting all those people in hillsbrad :P
Standing: 1 :o and on a normal server :)

Succi
Emerald Rider

Post by Succi »

Fire mage is far better when your done with pve and have nice crit equipment

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

I have a druid, I tought I was a healer, now I found out I am not :<
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Return to “World of Warcraft”