What does this mean?

Home for our World of Warcraft players on prydwen.net
Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

noticed today they seem to have fixed the stance problem with GCD, it doesnt affect stances anymore.

And I don't mind them making it a bit harder, its just when they make other classes even better then warriors were before its silly
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Ovi wrote:I'm really looking forward to playing a bit soon, the Druid changes look really nice, and since 2 of my 60s are Druids ...

I think healing Druids do well in the expansion mainly due to the equipment changes. Equipment was always as important as spec, and they have finally given us the equipment we need to really play a Hybrid role, as well as introduced some good Hybrid talents :)

I will be levelling as Feral, but eventually "I want to be.... a tree!" :)

He nicked my elds daoc name :(
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Arcsalin wrote:He nicked my elds daoc name :(
feral is a line in the druid talent tree..
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Arcsalin wrote:He nicked my elds daoc name :(

How do you think I feel? Everyone's out to use the name "Gandelf" before anyone else.

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

By the way, I have now respecced fully Arcane on my Mage and I love it. It's such a good all round spec to play. Not as damaging as Fire and without the CC aspect of Frost, but it's easily the most versatile.

Return to “World of Warcraft”