General Discussion

Moderator: willowywicca

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Woot Ayu have begun subbing He is my master (Kore ga watashi no goshujin-sama) \o/ Tis a maid anime if you can't guess from the title :p Pretty standard harem stuff except the guy is actually pretty evil, rather than the "accidentally a pervert but really just a nice clumsy guy" type.. he's pretty funny actually :D

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

willowywicca wrote:
Woot Ayu have begun subbing He is my master (Kore ga watashi no goshujin-sama) \o/ Tis a maid anime if you can't guess from the title :p Pretty standard harem stuff except the guy is actually pretty evil, rather than the "accidentally a pervert but really just a nice clumsy guy" type.. he's pretty funny actually :D
Its pretty funny having the main character like that (tho i wouldn't call him evil...just a pervert) tho i got to admit i got a little bored watching it..will see what the next episode is like.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Anpu wrote:Just finished watching 3rd eps of tsubasa chronicles and sousei no aquarion.
Tubasa unfortunately doesn't seem to live up to the pretty good first ep and is basicially void of anything even remotely interesting. Guess I'll skip TzZzZzZzZubasa from now on :|
Sousei no aquarion seems to get more and more ridiculous with each episode too but the fact that it easily breaks the scales on the bs-meter together with the (probably unintended) hilarity and the rather catchy opening song makes this worth watching I guess. :D

Aquarion OP is released on the 27th.. oh wait that's now <goes and DLs> wai \o/

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

willowywicca wrote:
Aquarion OP is released on the 27th.. oh wait that's now <goes and DLs> wai \o/
where? gifv link or hint :|
I don't suffer from insanity, but I enjoy every minute of it.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Anpu wrote:where? gifv link or hint :|

Try #nipponsei on rizon ]http://www.emp3world.com/mp3/54286/Ayum ... /Evolution[/url]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

Cool thx got it :)
I don't suffer from insanity, but I enjoy every minute of it.

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

I've been watching some DBZ lately and its actually more fun that I thought it'd (<--is that a word?) be. I've just started the Frieza Saga and its been great fun so far.
Spoilerish:
A few power related things bother me abit though. How did those weaklings that were killed by Vegeta on earth get to Kaio-sama? Only one had maneged it before them and now the utmost weaklings can do it? And they traied way faster then Goku there. NOT POSSIBLE! GOKU >>>> ALLL!!!!!111.

I've also tried the PS2 game Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3, the only DBZ game that has gotten good reviews afaik. Unfortunately, I got a few things spoiled for myself by playing it, but I guess I'll live through it. Other then that its pretty fun, mabye even more fun then the naruto game (its made in the same style as naruto). Looks damn nice as well.

I havent seen any of the DB movies yet. They any good?

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Korax wrote:I've been watching some DBZ lately and its actually more fun that I thought it'd (<--is that a word?) be. I've just started the Frieza Saga and its been great fun so far.

I havent seen any of the DB movies yet. They any good?

It'd isn't a word, it's two words :p It's a valid abbreviation of "it would".

The dbz movies are all pretty standalone and not very related to the plot of series, nearly all have pretty similar plots too.. bad guy(s) show up, everyone gets beaten up badly, goku (or gohan) goes SSJ(x) and the baddies get beaten.. oh and brolly (yeah, the FEARSOMELY named BROLLY!) is the bad guy in 3 of the movies which is kinda stupid :p A bit more imagination and variety of enemies would of been better..

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

willowywicca wrote:
It'd isn't a word, it's two words :p It's a valid abbreviation of "it would".

The dbz movies are all pretty standalone and not very related to the plot of series, nearly all have pretty similar plots too.. bad guy(s) show up, everyone gets beaten up badly, goku (or gohan) goes SSJ(x) and the baddies get beaten.. oh and brolly (yeah, the FEARSOMELY named BROLLY!) is the bad guy in 3 of the movies which is kinda stupid :p A bit more imagination and variety of enemies would of been better..
When I wrote "it'd" I thought I should just ask, but not use two pages to explain that I knew that it was two words and was just wondering if I could put them together like that because I couldn't rememeber seing it being written like that. I actually thought that I could get away with it, but seems I couldn't. Fu.

Can Gohan go SSJ too? I found out that they could go go SSJ when I accidenly saw a picture with their hair yellow (havent even gotten that far in the series yet) and now you spoil it even more for me. Anyway, when we're at the spoiling.. whats the (x) for?

Anyone seen Dragon Ball series before Z? I've seen the first saga, but it DBZ seemed more fun, so I skipped right to it. I guess it was because the first saga had that retarded green or blue little dude in it. The piccolo and world tournament should be fun though.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Korax wrote: Can Gohan go SSJ too? I found out that they could go go SSJ when I accidenly saw a picture with their hair yellow (havent even gotten that far in the series yet) and now you spoil it even more for me. Anyway, when we're at the spoiling.. whats the (x) for?

x is a placeholder for 1,2,3 or 4 :p since there's 4 different levels of SSJness each stupidly more powerful than the last ><

From the point of view of power levels:
Goku at start of dbz fighting raditz without weighted clothes = 416 (so he died and went to kaoi-sama at that level.. which is pretty weak, which is why the others after training and facing vegeta et al were above that weak level and thus able to get trained faster..)
Goku going super saiyjin made him have power level: 4,000,000
SSJ3 goku first time is estimated: 450,000,000
SSJ4 goku in DBGT is estimated: 950,000,000
and SSJ4 Gogeta (won't say who that is) was the strongest being ever at: 1,500,000,000

Linky:
http://zman441.tripod.com/animazing/id7.html

So as you can see, it goes rather mad with power levels quite quickly :p

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Return to “Animé Theatre”