Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

yeah next manga (264)

I like this filler tbh, had some pretty good action so far

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Hate that the quality is so sucky. Fights are decent enough.

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

yey, I'm at work again, so it means I'm watchin Naruto agian too XD
I peeked at 124 now :p, when I posted last I was only at 122 cause I only had 1 day as a fill in at work, but now I got a entire month \o/ soooo, well, I saw Rock Lee btw, and Gaara, recovering from a spinal operation already, and gaara recovered? from insanity in the same ammount of time is pretty good XD, I'm gonna try to download all ep's before this week cause my coworker is back then >_<

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

some good fights coming for you reed :p
Gaara did have loads of time to recover :) as for lee....hes a nutcase

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

every genious is missunderstood.

ttam
Emerald Rider

Post by ttam »

hi, i started watching naruto about 1 month ago and i must say im enjoying it, well i finally caught up with the latest anime episode and was wondering if it's a good idea to read the manga? or does knowing exactly what will happen ruin the experiance.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

ttam wrote:hi, i started watching naruto about 1 month ago and i must say im enjoying it, well i finally caught up with the latest anime episode and was wondering if it's a good idea to read the manga? or does knowing exactly what will happen ruin the experiance.

Well, as is often the case (about 99% of the time :P, only example that comes to mind where this isn't the case is Mahoraba ) the manga is better than the anime, so no it won't ruin it for you at all.

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

ttam
Emerald Rider

Post by ttam »

cheers for the reply, i guess ill get reading then :)

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Agree with malev, but there are things about anime you dont get on manga. Voice, music, movement etc. In naruto this is done very well, but the anime has alot of downsides like flashbacks and scenes that take way too much time. The story and some fights are better in the manga so you wont ruin anything by reading it, and then you can look forward to when its done on anime.

Dunno why but here is what I think about the different parts of naruto:

Music: They use the same music many times over, but when they are there it fits the situation great and it sounds awesome. I even got em on my Ipod. :) (ps. I hate my Ipod). There is one fight the music didnt give me the right mood, and thats the bridge fight in ep. 17 where naruto goes berserk, but hte music doesnt. Would have been much better if the music was right, as in most other fights.

Voice acting: Couldn't be better. Naruto is a woman. <3

Sound effects: Really good sounds. They make things sound what they are (ie. fast, heavy, powerful etc) and thats what they are there for.

Characters: There is no anime with better made characters then Naruto (this is not my opinion, its a fact ^^). Orochimaru, best badguy ever (bit weak motives, but apart from that). Rock Lee, Naruto, Shikamaru, Kakashi, The Third, Jiraiya, Gaara, Gai etc etc. No anime that I have seen can imho compete with such a bunch of well developed characters. Each character is unique is their own way. On top of that many of them develop alot during the series, in skill and personality. And their skill development is still not DBZ, in DBZ they need to tell you how powerful they are ("What amazing ki").

Story: I love it, it wouldnt be great if it were a book, but it does excelent as anime. It has made laugh, cry and scream in excitement. There are some bad episodes, but you forget about those and remember the good.

Art: The art is abit varying. Mostly the art is absolutely fantastic, great detail, and colors etc. There is one of the styles I dont like though. The one that makes narutos hair very spikey and draws everybodys face all wrong. Not used in many episodes.

Prolly forgot something. :)

Return to “Animé Theatre”