Naruto (No Manga Spoilers!)

Moderator: willowywicca

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

I can't resist any longer! :( I have to watch Naruto again! I vaguely remember being around episode 120 so I started download of episode 101-125! ETA 95 days with a speed of 800B/s hwoar! :D

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

Turns out I left at episode 102, the story where they have to help Idate and have to fight the guy with the 2nd Hokage sword. I liked it even though the fight itself was a bit short and no new moves were introduced. Now I'm up to Ep 114 or so, with Chouji taking on the fat guy of Urichamaru's bodyguard. Surprising storyline so far, to say the least.

One thing though, poor Sakura :( I felt so sorry for her :( The part where she tries to convince Sasuke is best emotion so far in this series I can remember :(

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Tare wrote:Turns out I left at episode 102, the story where they have to help Idate and have to fight the guy with the 2nd Hokage sword. I liked it even though the fight itself was a bit short and no new moves were introduced. Now I'm up to Ep 114 or so, with Chouji taking on the fat guy of Urichamaru's bodyguard. Surprising storyline so far, to say the least.

One thing though, poor Sakura :( I felt so sorry for her :( The part where she tries to convince Sasuke is best emotion so far in this series I can remember :(

"I liked it" omg tare you officially have no taste :I that running arc was dreadful, terrible, inconcievably bad! :p

The chasing orichimaru's minion part now is much better tho ^^ enjoy :D

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

as malev said the chase arc is really good.

Not as good as the SS arc in bleach tho.. :)

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

Reached ep 144 now and this is just utter shit :( Those two brothers are extremely boring and badly drawn. New story line please?

*b*
Emerald Rider

Post by *b* »

Tare wrote:Reached ep 144 now and this is just utter shit :( Those two brothers are extremely boring and badly drawn. New story line please?
well once the filler episodes are done Naurto will be back on track and great battles ahead ^^ ... if you've read the manga you'll know
**Doac**
Bodica willowblade (Druid)
hellising alucard (nightshade)

**WoW**
Tankgirl (warrior)
willowblade (hunter)

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Korax wrote:I bet you would like it alot more if it werent "overrated" malev. Anyway, since peoples rating reflect their opinion, its only overrated to you. I do hate the flashbacks (ep. 120 was packed with it, arrrgh), but I simply love the rest of the show. Part of the reason that it beats the crap out of other animes is probably that 10 of my IRL friends watch it, and that makes it more fun.

Its not an accident that it is as popular as it is.
Gotta agree, flashbacks are horrible, watched Wolfs Rain and it had 4 episodes (in a row) that contained the exact introduction if each character (which happened already at the start anyway). skipped them without regret ><

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

I haven't remembered to DL an episode of naruto since 135! I have no regrets! :p

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

this fillers got worse and worse

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

Last episode I saw was episode 144, the download site I use doesn't have Ep. 145 yet :(

Return to “Animé Theatre”