Naruto (No Manga Spoilers!)

Moderator: willowywicca

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Bubble wrote:It has good music and fight sceens but unfortunatly in the Anime (not the manga) they are always trying to Push things like Teamwork/Honestly/Trust and everything else you see in childrens cartoons.
It might have a slow start but it gets very goof fast after that.
Actually, the music is what makes me dislike mangas...its weird eh?

/Ankh

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Ankh Morpork wrote:You gotta be kidding, thats actually the story???

/Ankh

Yes, only in japan can they make series about such things, *and* actually make them interesting and worth watching!

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Jalanteriel wrote:AOne is still subbing it. Episode 124 was a right laugh. Though I'm starting to get a Dragonball feeling it to it all, where fights can lasts up to 20 episodes and there's no progress at all in the storyline :p

Bleach seems to be the best alternative out for me atm. Though I'm getting quite Drawn into Yakitate Japan :bandit: An anime series about making the ultimate japanese bread, Ja"pan" geddit? :surprise: highly enjoyable.

Well, the anime is trying it's best to drag things out as much as possible, since they're getting dangerously close to the manga.. and since they can't really pass that.. they drag things out interminably ><

Anyway, try One Piece, much more fun than Naruto :p

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Post by Jalanteriel »

might give one piece a go, but there just seems soo much hostory to catch up, plus I'd need to clear up some much needed drive space before I can even consider it :p
-WAR- Jalanteriel - Swordmaster - GM of The Sylvan Blades - Karak-Norn - Order - Retired
-DAoC- 8x50s, 6xLGMs - Sold
-WoW- Stormreaver - -Masquerade- - Retired
-LotRO- 6X Elf Hunter - Laurelin - Chosen Generation - 5X Dwarf Guardian - Elendilmir - EDMW

Sharma
Emerald Rider

Post by Sharma »

I'm not gonna spoil it for the religous anime fans but I read ahead into the manga and I have to say, I can't wait to see it in the anime, theres a lot to look forward to and i'm very eager to see it animated. :D
Maeth - 50 SM Vampiir - Celtic Leaf Army

:sheepskip

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Sharma wrote:I'm not gonna spoil it for the religous anime fans but I read ahead into the manga and I have to say, I can't wait to see it in the anime, theres a lot to look forward to and i'm very eager to see it animated. :D
The whole of the new part looks really good

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Naruto

Post by Bubble »

Blah blah you've all seen it etc :bp:

The Naruto Movie RAW has been released, expect a fansubbed version to be released within a few days :)

Looking forward to another movie that doesn't make any sence or have any place in the series :p

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bubble wrote:Blah blah you've all seen it etc :bp:

The Naruto Movie RAW has been released, expect a fansubbed version to be released within a few days :)

Looking forward to another movie that doesn't make any sence or have any place in the series :p

Less making even more naruto threads bubble, this one is plenty :p

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

it wasn't even on this page :p

i forgot i made it :)

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

The Naruto movie was subbed by DB yesterday. Watched it twise already :D. I loved it. You take everything thats bad about naruto (flashbacks, 10 min of nothing etc) and throw it away, take everything that is great, add some more and you've got the movie. And the animation is much sweeter as well.
<3<3<3<3

Return to “Animé Theatre”