Naruto (No Manga Spoilers!)

Moderator: willowywicca

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Korax wrote:The Naruto movie was subbed by DB yesterday. Watched it twise already :D. I loved it. You take everything thats bad about naruto (flashbacks, 10 min of nothing etc) and throw it away, take everything that is great, add some more and you've got the movie. And the animation is much sweeter as well.
<3<3<3<3

Omg no flashbacks?! But but.. how will we ever return to watching the normal flashback-fest that is naruto after seeing this movie?! Hooooooowwwww!?!?! :p

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Shaank
Emerald Rider

Post by Shaank »

I can flashback on the guitar :)
do not read this.

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Anyone seen episode 133? Very very good episode, packed with action and like no flashbacks. The drawings they use in fights now remind me of the style they use in samurai champloo. Looks great. :)

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

The movie was great, just watched it :)

133 was good too
looks like 134 is the end of this arc

Time skip inc :p

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

Don't think they can fit the rest of part1 in just one more episode :p
I don't suffer from insanity, but I enjoy every minute of it.

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Im looking forward to the next part. Hope naruto and sakura looks as good in anime as in the manga. :)

Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Post by Jalanteriel »

while watching 133 all I could think about was, boy did Sasuke pick the wrong person to be his best friend :p

kinda inetersting the last few episodes..just when you think one of them is going to beat the crap out of the other, said person gets stronger and starts beating the crap out of the other, rinse and repeat :cowgif:

Great though. Has me at the edge of my seat waiting for the next episodel.
-WAR- Jalanteriel - Swordmaster - GM of The Sylvan Blades - Karak-Norn - Order - Retired
-DAoC- 8x50s, 6xLGMs - Sold
-WoW- Stormreaver - -Masquerade- - Retired
-LotRO- 6X Elf Hunter - Laurelin - Chosen Generation - 5X Dwarf Guardian - Elendilmir - EDMW

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Jalanteriel wrote:just when you think one of them is going to beat the crap out of the other, said person gets stronger and starts beating the crap out of the other, rinse and repeat :cowgif:

Yeah I noticed that when I initially read the fight in the manga, and it greatly put me off then, cos the fight was just stupid (X uses ultimate power and overcomes Y, Y uses his ultimate power that beats Xs.. oh wait X has a much stronger ultimate power.. and so does Y.. and X again.. oh and there's Y again... isn't the fight over yet? x< )

Doesn't come off quite as bad in the anime tho, or atleast it isn't bothering me as much anyway :p But ep133 while good, the bit with sasuke being able to see naruto's movements was done much better in the manga imo ]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

willowywicca wrote:
Yeah I noticed that when I initially read the fight in the manga, and it greatly put me off then, cos the fight was just stupid (X uses ultimate power and overcomes Y, Y uses his ultimate power that beats Xs.. oh wait X has a much stronger ultimate power.. and so does Y.. and X again.. oh and there's Y again... isn't the fight over yet? x< )

Doesn't come off quite as bad in the anime tho, or atleast it isn't bothering me as much anyway :p But ep133 while good, the bit with sasuke being able to see naruto's movements was done much better in the manga imo ]

Liked the bit when he Knocked Naruto into the River. then Hundreds of shadow clones attack him like missles out of the water :)
Most of that fight was pretty funky

Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Post by Jalanteriel »

ok..episode 134..just have to say it...

**SPOILER ALERT** (in case you ahvent seen it yet)

What is with the ugly wings?!?! Yeesh!

kinda silly conclusion to it, but I guess you can't expect anything better.
-WAR- Jalanteriel - Swordmaster - GM of The Sylvan Blades - Karak-Norn - Order - Retired
-DAoC- 8x50s, 6xLGMs - Sold
-WoW- Stormreaver - -Masquerade- - Retired
-LotRO- 6X Elf Hunter - Laurelin - Chosen Generation - 5X Dwarf Guardian - Elendilmir - EDMW

Return to “Animé Theatre”