mates!

Moderator: willowywicca

mates!

Postby Tare » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:16 pm

Naruto? :( Someone fill me in on this, need my fix! :( :( :(
Image
User avatar
Tare
Savant
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:12 pm
Location: Back home

Postby Anpu » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:41 pm

flashback, some fighting, flashback, some fighting, recap... rinse and repeat
Anpu
Savant
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:31 pm

Postby Korax » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:27 am

If you dont want to know where to get Naruto, you can't get them here.
Nor can you go to this page to find out how to not find the episodes that are not missing on the above page that you are not to visit.

Also, boxtorrents.com is down till tomorrow, but they dont have any of the naruto episodes anyway, so dont bother going there.
Anpu wrote:flashback, some fighting, flashback, some fighting, recap... rinse and repeat

Story flashbacks are very different when its something that you havent seen before. These flashbacks wouldnt be bad at all if they hadn't come at this time. The episode this tuesday will hopefully bring some fighting. PLEASE GIVE ME IMBA FIGHTING!
User avatar
Korax
Savant
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:55 am

Postby Anpu » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:22 pm

Korax wrote:The episode this tuesday will hopefully bring some fighting. PLEASE GIVE ME IMBA FIGHTING!


Actually I hope Sasuke will just bugger off to Orochimaru so they can get on with the story.
Anpu
Savant
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:31 pm

Postby willowywicca » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:27 pm

Anpu wrote:Actually I hope Sasuke will just bugger off to Orochimaru so they can get on with the story.

[color=violet]
Don't spoiler it for poor tare ]

Image
Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion
User avatar
willowywicca
Savant
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:33 pm

Postby Tare » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:51 am

willowywicca wrote:
Don't spoiler it for poor tare ]

[color=orange]u mean ur anime pron? : <
Image
User avatar
Tare
Savant
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:12 pm
Location: Back home

Postby Sardine » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:11 am

He means Eastenders.......crap wrong forum ;<
gone...
Sardine
Savant
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: southend

Postby Anpu » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:23 am

Nothing wrong with watching Naruto :| Despite all the long drawn out fighting and flashbacks I still like it alot and after this fight Part I of Naruto is almost over and we get to see how Kakashi got his sharingan in the transition between part 1 and part 2 :)
Sakura finally stops being an annoying whiner and getting some coolness points in the next part too :p And we get to see Temari more! <3
Ahh cant wait :|
Anpu
Savant
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:31 pm

Postby willowywicca » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:04 pm

Anpu wrote:Nothing wrong with watching Naruto :| Despite all the long drawn out fighting and flashbacks I still like it alot and after this fight Part I of Naruto is almost over and we get to see how Kakashi got his sharingan in the transition between part 1 and part 2 :)
Sakura finally stops being an annoying whiner and getting some coolness points in the next part too :p And we get to see Temari more! <3
Ahh cant wait :|


Yeah nothing wrong with watching it, heck I watch it too and there's nothing wrong with me!!1! *cough*. Anyway :p it's not watching naruto that's the problem, it's that it's the first thing he watched but he won't watch anything else, that's what's wrong! Tare you need to watch a larger variety of anime! :<

Image
Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion
User avatar
willowywicca
Savant
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:33 pm

Postby Tare » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:24 pm

Reed showed me a different anime once, was with a vampire in a red coat and a ridiculous hat, the queen wears the same type of hats :/ Kinda put me off tbh :< so blame reed, but gimme some different anime to watch then :p
Image
User avatar
Tare
Savant
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:12 pm
Location: Back home

Next

Return to Animé Theatre

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron