Bleach

Moderator: willowywicca

Korax
Emerald Rider

Bleach

Post by Korax »

After watching ep. 17 and 18 I found out that bleach deserves its very own thread. Also, with the fun part of ep. 17 its easy to convice friends to watch the series, hehe.

Its about Kurosaki Ichigo who happens to get the powers of a Death God, Kuchiki Rukia, who loses hers. A Death God basically fights Hollows witch are dead souls who turn corrupted. They need to be sendt back to a place called soul society.

The series starts out good, but becomes great. All in all I'd rate it 8 out of 10.

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

I downloaded the first episode and wasn;t impressed enough to download the rest :p

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

I've started reading the manga now as anime once a week cant satisfy my needs. I've read about 100 chapters longer then the anime, and I really like it. There are introduced a trillion new characters and the story is getting better and more complex it seems. Alot of good action all the way. :D!

Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Post by Jalanteriel »

Been keeping track of Bleach myself, a good anime series so far. Very enjoyable.

The ending song by Rie Fu is great, prompted me to buy her album. All pretty decent songs.
-WAR- Jalanteriel - Swordmaster - GM of The Sylvan Blades - Karak-Norn - Order - Retired
-DAoC- 8x50s, 6xLGMs - Sold
-WoW- Stormreaver - -Masquerade- - Retired
-LotRO- 6X Elf Hunter - Laurelin - Chosen Generation - 5X Dwarf Guardian - Elendilmir - EDMW

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Anime has it's ups and downs, until ep10 the episodes were all decidedly average imo, but ep10 ws really really funny, so that made me like the series much more :p "buwahahaha!" :D

After that been a few good episodes (16-18ish) and was building up to something good (omg fight vs squad captain!1!), then that last episode.. arghh >< terrible! Instead of a fight with a squad captain we get a brawl with a completely random pig rider...

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Post by Jalanteriel »

aye, I was quite annoyed with that episode too...though them riding real hogs were vaguely amusing.
-WAR- Jalanteriel - Swordmaster - GM of The Sylvan Blades - Karak-Norn - Order - Retired
-DAoC- 8x50s, 6xLGMs - Sold
-WoW- Stormreaver - -Masquerade- - Retired
-LotRO- 6X Elf Hunter - Laurelin - Chosen Generation - 5X Dwarf Guardian - Elendilmir - EDMW

Gyneth
Emerald Rider

Post by Gyneth »

Must admit that whilst it has its rare moments Bleach really hasnt done it for me.

Storyline is pretty poor, you expect a climax towards the end... but as malev pointed out a whole episode is spent fighting some random we have never seen before, whilst we all want him inside doing epic stuff. The whole hollow thing wasnt very well thought out anyway. Im asuming this is a 26ep series yes? If so I really cant see them salvaging a decent story with the few episodes left.

Samurai Champloo is >>>> more amusing anyway.

/Gyn

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

The series is not 26 eps. no, and trust me, the fight with the pig man is more then relevant. You'll see. It gets ALOT better and three is not a lack of insane fights on the inside. Also, you dont seem to know how powerful them captains are. :)

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Gyneth wrote:Must admit that whilst it has its rare moments Bleach really hasnt done it for me.

Storyline is pretty poor, you expect a climax towards the end... but as malev pointed out a whole episode is spent fighting some random we have never seen before, whilst we all want him inside doing epic stuff. The whole hollow thing wasnt very well thought out anyway. Im asuming this is a 26ep series yes? If so I really cant see them salvaging a decent story with the few episodes left.

Samurai Champloo is >>>> more amusing anyway.

/Gyn

Well of course champloo was better -- just look at the names behind it ]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Sharma
Emerald Rider

Post by Sharma »

willowywicca wrote:
Anime has it's ups and downs, until ep10 the episodes were all decidedly average imo, but ep10 ws really really funny, so that made me like the series much more :p "buwahahaha!" :D

I have to admit, while I love Bleach, I found the manga had a LOT more funny parts in it, ok i've only got volumes 1 -> 5 which I bought but hell, the comedy in them and the extra things you see make it a lot more funny than the anime. :knockout:
Maeth - 50 SM Vampiir - Celtic Leaf Army

:sheepskip

Return to “Animé Theatre”