Anime Favo List!

Moderator: willowywicca

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

It the start of the serie, just that they only made anime of the begining as they found it to be to violent to keep going so the company pulled it
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Heta wrote:It the start of the serie, just that they only made anime of the begining as they found it to be to violent to keep going so the company pulled it

Gimps :< k and I hoped that they would start sending again, guess there aint much to to bout it, cba to read Manga even though it probably is good and all, but want to have it as Anime ^^

Even though it was violent, I have seen worse, bah and more bah.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Saw Samurai Champloo this weekend, was very nice imo. Bit differently drawn then the regular anime. Still very nice
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

x. HunterXHunter
x. One Piece

x. PingPong Club (is so LOL crazy in the head)
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Okay here goes, I'm sure I'll forget loads of stuff but gotta do it sometime so why not now! :p
(I've chosen to list those I've only seen part of based on how I rate what I have seen of them atm, so once I finish them my opinion may be very different.)

Great Anime:

Fruits Basket (Quite funny, and has so many nice emotional bits with very good characterisation, and Tohru > all )
Great Teacher Onizuka (Just too funny)
Hikaru no Go (Just amazing that a show about a board game can be this good)
FLCL (Totally cool and makes you go WTF lots, what more could you want)
G-On Riders (bit of an odd one this, I can easily imagine people who don't get it rating it as poor/very bad :D )
Card Captor Sakura (great characters, good relationships, CLAMP goodness :p )
Cowboy Bebop (very nice all around, and possibly the best anime series ending ever)
Scrapped Princess (best Fantasy/Sci-Fi anime everrr! okay, maybe that's not a common cross-genre but :D )
Full Metal Alchemist (The story was just great, every episode answered some questions but left new questions to be answered meaning you just *had* to see the next one)
One Piece (imo the best overall shounen action anime, but I'm sure many disagree :p )

Good Anime:

Slayers - all series (Good fun for all)
Love Hina (Decent romantic comedy)
Ai Yori Aoshi ( Another romantic comedy, I preferred it to Love hina, the romance was more uhm, "sweet" for lack of a better word )
Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito ( A very nice lesbian angst / random adventure anime, gorgeous art )
Moonlight Lady (My favourite Hentai, has Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito style art ^^ )
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu (Good comedy)
Trigun (Nice action comedy in the first half, a bit let down by the overly serious 2nd half imo)
Vandread 1st and 2nd stage (A very fun space sci-fi mecha action thingy, but with a fair bit of comedy that you never feel takes itself too seriously)
Burn Up W/Excess/Scramble (Girls n' Guns)
Kiddy Grade (Only barely in the good category, probably cos I like all the different forms of Eclair (hotty!), not bad series either tho )
Comic Party (The ups and downs of making an doujin, was amusing)
Re Cutie Honey (Short OVA series, nice action, service etc.. )
Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai!!!)
Narutaru (disturbing, very disturbing, I really wish there was a 2nd series of this)
2x2 = Shinobuden (Kunoichi, Comedy, Cute girls! good stuff! \o/ )
Naruto (Yeah I guess it's good :p tho really if I hadn't enjoyed the earlier arcs so much it wouldnt be here, the recent stuff isn't so good imo)
Bleach (This is higher than naruto for me atm)
Elfen Lied (Nice, it's rare for me to like something so gory)
Mahoromatic ( Robot battle maids, hell yeah! )

Average Anime:

Full Metal Panic (sorry, it was just boring a lot :p )
Green Green (romantic comedy, but not very funny or romantic)
Ah My Goddess TV (it's just too slow moving for my tastes)
Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~ (sub-par sequel that lacks the spirit of the original)
Jinki Extend (Aoba rocked, but the whole show was confusing, poorly executed and all round poor )
Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai (Nice art -mahoromatic style- but story sucked and blehness overall)
Melody of Oblivion (weird series, not really for me, had some good service tho :p )

Okay I can actually think of loads more, but I'm tired now so cba adding more atm ^^

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Was thinking of getting Cowboy Bebop

haven't seen it yet, never liked the name :p
ordered a load of Fruits basket manga

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bubble wrote:Was thinking of getting Cowboy Bebop

haven't seen it yet, never liked the name :p
ordered a load of Fruits basket manga

I love the manga, tis great :) I'm sure you will too :p

Cowboy Bebop is just called that cos they're cowboys (term for bounty hunters) and the ship they're on is Bebop iirc x< Tis a very good series, everyone should watch it

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

think its same people that made Samuraii Champloo as made Cowboy Bebop
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Ocalinn
Emerald Rider

Post by Ocalinn »

willowywicca wrote: Hikaru no Go (Just amazing that a show about a board game can be this good)
Is that the one with Angelic Layer? Seen that one and was pretty good, liked Rurouni Kenshin more because of the samurai thing but I havent watched much anime. Hellsing, Angelic Layer and Rurouni Kenshin all episodes and only a few episodes of Naruto.

Rurouni Kenshin(samurai 4tehwin!)
Angelic Layer(really like the characters here, Ichan or whatever his name is.. just great)
Hellsing(didnt like it that much because it was so short I guess)
Naruto(havent seen many episodes but seems like theres alot of action so will probably follow this and watch every episode I can)

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Ocalinn wrote:Is that the one with Angelic Layer? Seen that one and was pretty good, liked Rurouni Kenshin more because of the samurai thing but I havent watched much anime. Hellsing, Angelic Layer and Rurouni Kenshin all episodes and only a few episodes of Naruto.

Rurouni Kenshin(samurai 4tehwin!)
Angelic Layer(really like the characters here, Ichan or whatever his name is.. just great)
Hellsing(didnt like it that much because it was so short I guess)
Naruto(havent seen many episodes but seems like theres alot of action so will probably follow this and watch every episode I can)

No Angelic Layer is the one with Angelic Layer :p Hikaru no Go is about a young teenager who takes up the board game Go (somewhat akin to chess, ie a board, pieces (or well, stones) and mainly just lots of planning ahead of your opponent's moves)

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Return to “Animé Theatre”