General Discussion

Moderator: willowywicca

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

I whole heartedly agree with Malev's dictatorship!
Reed have you upgraded your 56k Modem yet? :D

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

it's 64k>_< .. and no sob

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bubble wrote:I whole heartedly agree with Malev's dictatorship!
Reed have you upgraded your 56k Modem yet? :D

Oh, thank you for your kind support bubble! :D

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

willowywicca wrote:
Oh, thank you for your kind support bubble! :D

^^
At least theres no Flower :)

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Do you guys play WoW?

Check this out-
Check 225 skill

Hehe Fans of FMA will like this :)

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

willowywicca wrote:
I'm sure you'll find time again after you get lvl60 and have nothing else to do in wow :p And you can always watch some anime while queueing to get onto your server! (if you're on a high pop one)
Currently, you are right, nothing to do. Well, unless you count dragon raids, tradeskilling and all the other stuff they usually do in EQ. However, before much time has passed the will implement the PvP Battlegrounds. About the ques. Yes Im on one of the highest populated servers and in the beginning there was 600ish que at primetime. The 3 last days there has been no que. One of my friends hit a que with 30 people in front of em, withch takes about ... less time that it takes to log on to daoc. xDD
Bubble wrote:Do you guys play WoW?

Check this out-
Check 225 skill

Hehe Fans of FMA will like this :)
Im an alchemist and its really fun. Was using an hour at the Auction House yesterday to try to get ahold of a recipe to make potion of giant growth that makes you stronger and alot bigger. Also tried to get swiftness potion recipe, witch basically is a sprint potion. Dont think I got it though, had to go to bed before the auction ran out of time.

Shaank
Emerald Rider

Post by Shaank »

hi

and postcount lol. hi:)

so anyone seen appurushiido yet? I heard it was great. and when I watched it it was great also. and I watched casshern last nite. they actually pronounce it casshern in casshern, so I'm writing casshern. I thought it would be something like kasshyuharunonanoda but it's casshern allright. and on top of that he who claims himself casshern is pretty leet until he gets slapped once:)

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Shaank wrote:hi

and postcount lol. hi:)

so anyone seen appurushiido yet? I heard it was great. and when I watched it it was great also. and I watched casshern last nite. they actually pronounce it casshern in casshern, so I'm writing casshern. I thought it would be something like kasshyuharunonanoda but it's casshern allright. and on top of that he who claims himself casshern is pretty leet until he gets slapped once:)

Yeah postcount, tis weird oO Lets not let the higher ups know tho or they may take it away! :o

What's appurushiido? :o (And no I haven't seen it tho I think that's somewhat implicit :p ). Another non anime japanese movie? Haven't seen casshern either :< Tho I'm glad to hear they pronounce it casshern too!! :D

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

why cant you write Appleseed>_<

Shaank
Emerald Rider

Post by Shaank »

this is the anime section so posting irrelevant things would be wrong. last time I checked it was a anime. I'm curious how malev takes the cg because I know he's picky at 3d in anime. not really anything ecchi in this one, but I guess if there were any malev would know the title. Reed, they pronounce and write the title appurushiido before it is/was internationalized. just tell me when you've lost me.
do not read this.

Return to “Animé Theatre”