General Discussion

Moderator: willowywicca

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Shaank wrote:this is the anime section so posting irrelevant things would be wrong. last time I checked it was a anime. I'm curious how malev takes the cg because I know he's picky at 3d in anime. not really anything ecchi in this one, but I guess if there were any malev would know the title. Reed, they pronounce and write the title appurushiido before it is/was internationalized. just tell me when you've lost me.

Oh appleseed :p Guess I should of tried saying it out loud then I'd have known what you meant ]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Shaank
Emerald Rider

Post by Shaank »

yeah, they write imported words in katakana wich is just hiragana with slightly different symbols (almost like roman alphabet has two sets, capital and non capital lol). now, I'm not saying they write it in romaji, but that's how it's pronounced. so the logic way is to transliterate the phonetic representation of the characters (katakana) using romaji (why, because not everyone has east asian language pack installed, and probably not able to read anyway) so the title still keeps it's essence in pronounciation:)
And I don't have an ecchi obsession?!!1?!
ok sorry, it was probably another malev. I heard he's nuts about it. but no problem if it wasn't you. you must be on the look for him thou.
do not read this.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

We must hunt down this fake malev who has been giving me a bad name! :P

Have been rather busy recently, (Uni work + WoW) so haven't been posting much here, lets see what I can remember I wanted to type about but didn't find the time for :D

Beyond the Clouds OVA: subbed by the-triad, this is an hour and a half long OVA, and is the biggest anime file I've downloaded thus far (1.4gig for the single episode oO ). It's a kinda sad story about some guys and a girl, and a really big tower oO Actually, I felt pretty down after watching it, even tho it doesn't end badly. Did enjoy it tho, was very watchable and definitely worth seeing imo.

Mahoroba: This series is much more fun without kozue's multiple personalities, the last few episodes have all been great, Tama-chan rocks, loads of the other characters rock too (the teacher \o/, sayako etc..). I'm really enjoying this series now, something nice to watch and just leave me feeling happy afterwards :)

Samurai Champloo 23: haha, this was sooooo funny, it was absolutely brilliant (tho in a very different way to 20 and 21, which were also brilliant). The champloo team end up "playing" baseball against some invading americans. Every part of this was just great ^^ Right from the start with the reappearance of the super-fat Fuu (god I laughed so much first time they did that ;) ) you knew it was gonna be good and it was! :D

School Rumble: Well nothing too big to say here, just that the song "School Rumble Forever" and the insert song from episode 15 (Amai Yume/Sweet Dreams), I love zem both!!!

Oh well, gotta go now :p busy busy byeeee!

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Just seen Girls Bravo Season 2 part 2 :p

Its a Kirie Episode :)

And yes, theres mud wrestling :)

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bubble wrote:Just seen Girls Bravo Season 2 part 2 :p

Its a Kirie Episode :)

And yes, theres mud wrestling :)

Haha yeah was good :P

And hurray! Managed to DL ep12 (final ep) of Genshiken at last (it got licensed 1-2 days after they released it and the BT tracker removed it and no bots etc..), which was a pleasant surprise when I found it.

Must say I really enjoyed that series, I think what I liked most about it was the way the tension when the guys (mainly madarame-san) were saying "things" and it felt like saki-chan would explode at any moment, I always found myself laughing during those moments.. a different kind of humor to normal I guess, but one that worked well for me ]http://digitalsin.bebopboard.net/edits.html[/url] Don't see why they bother to license it if they're gonna do that to it tbh :I

Anyone found something new and interesting to watch that I mightn't know about? :O Gifv something cute with lots of blushing in it pls! ><

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

I normaly just watch this board and watch whatever people says good on this board :)

PS malev, Visit this board imho :p

I'm hooked on one piece now

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bubble wrote:I normaly just watch this board and watch whatever people says good on this board :)

PS malev, Visit this board imho :p

I'm hooked on one piece now

I should have more time to visit this board soon, Uni semester is almost over (2 1/2 weeks to go, which is why I'm really busy atm finishing stuff off) :banana:

One Piece 135 is out today, and apparently it's the last of the filler episodes, so new arc next episode, yay \o/

Peach Girl is quite a good series, if you're into shoujo animes. It's about a high school girl (momo-chan), the guy she likes, who also likes her (omg!), another guy who like her, who she doesn't like. And her best "friend", who's basically an evul biatch who goes around trying to steal momo's boyfriend/popularity/everything.. Tis very very shoujo, so if that doesn't appeal to you, stay well away ]http://www.momotato.com/pics/ug05-5.jpg[/url]

To end with tho I give you this:
http://home.nc.rr.com/momotato/pics/alice17-1.jpg
Everytime I look at that pose/expression I laugh lol :P Gifv more fansubbing of Gakuen Alice (they're only up to ep 5 or 6 :< it's almost as bad as kerero gunso)

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

that series was quite funny (like the first episode when the hero kinda kills everyone)
Just a bit weird

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

omg malev! i opened that at work in front of 3 people.

It's just glue! Really :P Or maybe it was paint (can't remember for sure), but it was not even remotely suspect! Only a pervert would get the wrong ideas! Yes, I'm talking to allllllll of you! :P

Sorry anyways, but you really should know better than to follow any of my links at work by now x<

[Edit: whoops seems I edited your post instead of clicking reply, oh well, I'll leave my reply here then]

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Such mod abuse :p

Return to “Animé Theatre”