General Discussion

Moderator: willowywicca

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

"After Haruka Suzumiya got out from the hospital from her three years of coma. She moved back to with her parents and continued to date Takayuki Narumi. She wanted to see her old friend Mitsuki Hayase who Takayuki Narumi dated while she was in coma"

haha, how much heartache can one handle...

are you guys playing aoc btw? well I know bubble do at least. Gotta roll on Fury though! forget the pansy pve'ers.

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Hehe, its a pretty sad anime.
I only watched it to the end because it depressed the crap out of me and i wanted to make sure it ended well.

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Ugh, yeah Kimi ga Nozomu Eien was sad alright. :'( My main mistake was that I didnt finish it in one sitting, so I got really depressed until I could finish it.
[Gareth]
Vladon - Warrior
<Crimson Eclipse>

[Prydwen]
Valdon - Warden
Korax - Nightshade
<Crimson Tears>

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

I'm playing AoC on Dagon with the rest of LoE :)
We just made our battle keep \o/

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

mm ok, I have to say I sorta got tired of it.

BF2 still appeals more than any of my new games:P Did mass effect in almost twice, and aoc is.. well, Crysis, creature creator in Spore had it's novelty for like 2 hours?

looking forward to Jagged Alliance 3, Diablo 3, Farcry2, Origin and whatnot. I realize that I know more about upcoming games than animes :/ good Malev is still around on that one though, I do know about the action gits movie!! but thats it.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Zero no Tsukaima 3 got off to a decent enough start, I prefer the bits which aren't too serious/plot-centric so a bit disappointed that it was full steam ahead with the plot right from ep1 :p but then, it'll mean Tiffania is introduced quickly so maybe it's for the best!

Slayers revolution wasn't very good :( some nice nostalgia to see the chars again, but wasn't that interesting really.

Strike Witches is another series to add to the large list of fanservice shows, it was alright though, I'll prob keep watching it.

I'm really glad things like Code Geass / Soul Eater etc are still ongoing, the new series seem pretty lacking so far :(

Looking forwards to D3 too.. but it'll probably be years til it's actually released :( Actually have been playing d2 with loch a bit to relive the fun lol :p

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Have you watched Special A?

Its a pretty funny series, kinda reminds me of a mix between clannad and They are my noble masters.

Almost finished the Clannad game... talking of Clannad, episode 24 is out this month! The Tomoyo Special!

Slayers revolution and Zero no Tsukaima 3 both seemed a little iffy, i doubt i'll finish them unless the next episode or 2 gets real good.

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

I was gonna come in here and yell at you guys for recommending Hayate No Gotoku, because it sucks balls... Then I found out that you guys hadnt recommended it :(!

Where the hell did I find it and why did I download it? Argh its so terrible.
[Gareth]
Vladon - Warrior
<Crimson Eclipse>

[Prydwen]
Valdon - Warden
Korax - Nightshade
<Crimson Tears>

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

I do enjoy the Hayate no Gotoku manga, but never really liked the anime. Do know some people that really like it though, so I guess it's just a case of the humor not appealing to everyone rather than it actually sucking..

I watched ep1 of special A, and nearly fell asleep during it, so didn't really feel inclined to watch more.. but I do have a friend who keeps bugging me to watch it so probably will eventually just to make him stop :p

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Clannad 24 OVA has been released :)

Tomoyo goodness \o/

Return to “Animé Theatre”