the name of something

Moderator: willowywicca

pikeh
Emerald Rider

the name of something

Post by pikeh »

was watching top 100 cartoons the other day - and i saw a anime film and cant remember the name of it. basically its about a guy who goes searching for a princess who was raised by wolves or summat and there is a Nightwalker and lots of little white things. anyways it looked pretty cool, and i have only seen a few clips of it , so can anyone provide the name?
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Flobba Job
Emerald Rider

Post by Flobba Job »

i think its Princess Mononoke :coffee:

Moley:)
Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Post by Moley:) »

I think it's Princess Mononoke. :cheers: (btw Flobba found out im just leeching intelligence) :coffee:
Loktah level 50 Blade Master RR2 l7 :mwahaha:
Moleymoleymoley level 50 Mentalist RR4L5! :stir: *Magical Gesture*moley:
Darksaga level 50 Ranger RR7!! :ranger:

Mid/Glast
Haduken WL level 50 RR3 l7 bunny:
Necronomicon BD RR2l6 Level 39
Darksaga Hunter rr1 l4 Bane of Albion 5670 kills! :mwahaha: level 24

Retired and Retarded

spam: Master Of Spamming spam:

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

yeh thats it!
thx :)
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Yep sounds like that one, if i remember correctly there they released 2 versions of it, in english and subtitled.

You will have to ask someone thats seen both if there is any differance or if one is better then the other.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Flobba Job
Emerald Rider

Post by Flobba Job »

thats no problem, i watch that 100 cartoons thing as well after missing half of it... i can't believe family guy came 5th, should have come first dammit (CURSE THE SIMPSONS), futurama should have come higher.. and how strange that the nightmare before christmas came 13th... strange :chinese:

I can't believe Bod came up lol

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Aran_Thule wrote:Yep sounds like that one, if i remember correctly there they released 2 versions of it, in english and subtitled.

You will have to ask someone thats seen both if there is any differance or if one is better then the other.

The subtitled version is better :p
The dubbed version has a fair few big names doing the voices iirc, but it doesn't matter, western voice acting for anime just doesn't compare to the original seiyuu's work.. The emotion they convey is just more powerfully done, and (well doesn't apply to Mononoke as much as others) japanese voices are 1000000 times cuter when needs be! :D

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

Flobba Job wrote:futurama should have come higher..
totally agree - its so more vibrant and funnier than the simpsons - think most of the "celebs" on there agree as well, just some fat guy who has never watched futurama before saying we need more simpsons.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Shaank
Emerald Rider

Post by Shaank »

I'll probably hate myself for saying, that even there's no doubt in the world that dubbed series or movies suck generally (especially dubbed in western) Prinicess Mononoke isn't all as bad as you would think, like Love Hina (wich is the only series I can recall having really bad western voiceacting. I'd still go for original audio with subs, if I had. wich I didn't at the time being^^, but now you have my opinion.

I can't believe the family guy didn't rank higher. Simpsons has run out of stupid things to air, wich I find pretty funny cause there's alot more stupid things they could make a plot out of and still have their fans think it's genious. I guess the writer finally got the point and trying to leave the scene discretly.
do not read this.

Moley:)
Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Post by Moley:) »

I agree :cheers: a toast to you! if Family Guy came first i would be doing this -> :banana: Instead of this.. :dead:

:silly:
Loktah level 50 Blade Master RR2 l7 :mwahaha:
Moleymoleymoley level 50 Mentalist RR4L5! :stir: *Magical Gesture*moley:
Darksaga level 50 Ranger RR7!! :ranger:

Mid/Glast
Haduken WL level 50 RR3 l7 bunny:
Necronomicon BD RR2l6 Level 39
Darksaga Hunter rr1 l4 Bane of Albion 5670 kills! :mwahaha: level 24

Retired and Retarded

spam: Master Of Spamming spam:

Return to “Animé Theatre”