Last Exile

Moderator: willowywicca

Gyneth
Emerald Rider

Last Exile

Post by Gyneth »

This is a great anime. Its 26eps and was released 1-2 yrs ago. The detail of drawing is amazing and quite impressive.

- taken from random site:

Prestel, a world filled with the atmosphere of the time when it went through industrial revolution remains.

There lives Klaus Valca, a 15 year old who using the Van Ship (a small flying ship) left behind by his father, made his home in the sky along with his childhood friend Lavie Head who is also 15.

Their dream was to surpass what their fathers couldn't do and that was to pass through the storm known as "Grand Stream". But, one day, a mysterious girl Alvis Hamilton, aged 11 is entrusted to them by the battle airship Silvana and they get dragged into a battle that shakes the world. The world of Prestel where a sea of wind and clouds stretch out.

The Grand Stream, sweeps across high in the skies.
Two countries that confront one another, Anatorel and Dysis.
Now, is the start of a terrible and exciting story!

- The storyline is great, I would highly suggest you download at least 1-2 episodes to at least appreciate the level of detail. Malev you might as well not bother as there arent any hugely disproportionate gurls in it!

/Gyn

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Gyneth wrote: Malev you might as well not bother as there arent any hugely disproportionate gurls in it!

/Gyn

Wtf! Again with the accusations from random people :< I'm not *only* interested in watching hugely disproportionate girls, proportionate ones are fine too :silly: *ahem* I mean, I can watch anime without any girls at all.. lets see uhm.. ahah! I watch and enjoy Hajime no Ippo, and that has no girls whatsoever (well his mother, and there's a girl he occassionally sees he likes, but that accounts for about 0.5% of the total show so far so doesn't really count).

Anyhows,
I actually have this series sitting on DVD on a shelf in my room, haven't got round to watching it yet tho ]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

I think Malev likes Cute rather than disproportionate :p
Or Cute disproportionate girls :D

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Oh and a tip for you gyneth, if you want to get people to watch it, you need to provide pics.. and if they contain cute girls the pics will be much more successful! Here I'll help, it's got nothing to do with Last Exile, but it's a disproportionate gurl and thus related to the original post :D

Oh and here's some pr0n too. Both totally un-work safe mr bubble! ><

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Oh man, great pics. Im defo gonna watch Last Exile now!

Anpu
Emerald Rider

Post by Anpu »

Last Exile is pretty good tho they could have done with a bit more background.
Like they never really explained the connection between Anatorel, Dysis and the Guild.

Return to “Animé Theatre”