Naruto fan?

Moderator: willowywicca

Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Naruto fan?

Post by Jalanteriel »

Was reading up on the PSP and found this:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/24 ... tml?page=3

btw, anyone here actually own a PSP? Was thinking of turning it into a portable media player to watch some anime on the move. Anyone tried that? If so, how difficult is it to play divx on it?

Plus also getting the PSP for the Bleach game that's out on it ;)
-WAR- Jalanteriel - Swordmaster - GM of The Sylvan Blades - Karak-Norn - Order - Retired
-DAoC- 8x50s, 6xLGMs - Sold
-WoW- Stormreaver - -Masquerade- - Retired
-LotRO- 6X Elf Hunter - Laurelin - Chosen Generation - 5X Dwarf Guardian - Elendilmir - EDMW

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Hmmmm! I know nothing of PSPs.. just thought I'd share that :P

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

It would be great if you could make those UMD disks yourself, but you cant. So the movies you can watch on it is only the few ones they release. I thought this would be a really nice system if it had a harddrive or a large memory chip. With the system you get a 32 mb one and you wont get much anime in on 32 mb. You can buy a bigger one ofc, but I doubt it will be satisfactory.

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Better just having it on the comp imo =P, or burn it on a DvD ^^
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Jalanteriel
Emerald Rider

Post by Jalanteriel »

well, you can buy up to a 1gb memory stick for the PSP. More than enough to fit several anime episodes on. I've seen some bleach epiodes available for download for the PSP, so I guess it's safe to assume I can do the same for my own collection.

It's just something more entertaining for me to do while I commute into work etc :)
-WAR- Jalanteriel - Swordmaster - GM of The Sylvan Blades - Karak-Norn - Order - Retired
-DAoC- 8x50s, 6xLGMs - Sold
-WoW- Stormreaver - -Masquerade- - Retired
-LotRO- 6X Elf Hunter - Laurelin - Chosen Generation - 5X Dwarf Guardian - Elendilmir - EDMW

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

I'd buy one if it were done propperly. Only thing I dont like about consoles is that they are made to burn peoples cash. If it werent made that way you could make your own UMD disks and the PSP would be brilliant. Instead you have to buy one shitty ass expensive chip and delete every time you need something new.

Return to “Animé Theatre”