Lack of coverage

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Gandelf wrote:I happen to think that Daoc, Shrouded Isles, Trials of Atlantis, Catacombs and now Labyrinth ruin my idea of the books and movies I've seen of the Dark Ages and Arthurian legend.

Edit: Oops forgot to mention Darkness Rising... but then again, it isn't all that memorable... just another below par expansion.
Just like the stories in the bible completely ruin your perception of reality too I guess?
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Arcsalin wrote:Why is there a lack of coverage here of lord of the rings online when the damned thing is near release? bleh:

I think most forum users have already made up their minds not to like LotRO, before even giving it a try. I've already pre-ordered my copy and if I don't like it then I'll make a judgement after I've played it. As for now, I'm quite enthusiastic about it and look forward to playing it.

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Xest wrote:Just like the stories in the bible completely ruin your perception of reality too I guess?
Heretics suck, especially yours in Alb flame:
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Gandelf wrote:I think most forum users have already made up their minds not to like LotRO, before even giving it a try. I've already pre-ordered my copy and if I don't like it then I'll make a judgement after I've played it. As for now, I'm quite enthusiastic about it and look forward to playing it.

Yep same here tbh :>
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

I never rolled a Heretic fyi :p

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Xest wrote:Just like the stories in the bible completely ruin your perception of reality too I guess?

A 4-year-old could have thought of something more intelligent to say than that Xest! ;)

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Arcsalin wrote:You failed to remember Lotm! /slap

Didn't actually, I just referred to it as "Labyrinth".

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Arcsalin wrote:Why is there a lack of coverage here of lord of the rings online when the damned thing is near release? bleh:
what are you on about?
the hi res screen shots topic by gandelf is all about LOTRO
and afaik the game isnt out til march...

Maybe confusing with Vangard which is out end of jan?
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Gandelf wrote:I think most forum users have already made up their minds not to like LotRO, before even giving it a try. I've already pre-ordered my copy and if I don't like it then I'll make a judgement after I've played it. As for now, I'm quite enthusiastic about it and look forward to playing it.
im .. saving my optomism for playing it..
There is so much i like about it but if they live up to expectations i dont know.

Decided to make a Elf Champion tho :)
Not sure on gender. But will prolly go female :p
Or a Hobbit Minstrel.
For some reason i just cant think of hobbits in any other class - even burgler and i know bilbo was 'technically' one of those :p

the amount of humans that will be called variants of Aragorn .. (shivers)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

[quote="Gandelf"]A 4-year-old could have thought of something more intelligent to say than that Xest! ]
The amount of irony in that post is impressive to say the least.

Return to “Other Games”