Lack of coverage

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Gandelf wrote:I think most forum users have already made up their minds not to like LotRO, before even giving it a try. I've already pre-ordered my copy and if I don't like it then I'll make a judgement after I've played it. As for now, I'm quite enthusiastic about it and look forward to playing it.
I think your wrong - I rather things cos they just don't see any interest in it.

Edit: Vanguard is to be released the 30th, but I doubt they will get it out in time. (hopefully my mailmain will prove me wrong)

/Ankh

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Xest wrote:I never rolled a Heretic fyi :p

you effin liar xD
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Gandelf wrote:Didn't actually, I just referred to it as "Labyrinth".
pfft!!
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Lieva wrote:what are you on about?
the hi res screen shots topic by gandelf is all about LOTRO
and afaik the game isnt out til march...

Maybe confusing with Vangard which is out end of jan?
No, what I am saying is that it deserves its own title thread such as games like WoW etc seeing as it is almost released and ofc it will draw lots of new peeps to this forum for example if you did bother to giff it what it deserves! 8-)
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Camlann

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Xest wrote:The amount of irony in that post is impressive to say the least.
You are severely lacking in bathos :(
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Camlann

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Arcsalin wrote:No, what I am saying is that it deserves its own title thread such as games like WoW etc seeing as it is almost released and ofc it will draw lots of new peeps to this forum for example if you did bother to giff it what it deserves! 8-)
WoW has 3 pages of threads in it's forum, lotr has about 3 threads!

It will "deserve" it's own forum when there are enough threads to put in it to a) clear up a lot iin this general other games forum and b) create the impression that there is some discussion in the forum.

The mods already get accused of there being too many forums without creating more just for 3 threads!!

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Ovi wrote:WoW has 3 pages of threads in it's forum, lotr has about 3 threads!

It will "deserve" it's own forum when there are enough threads to put in it to a) clear up a lot iin this general other games forum and b) create the impression that there is some discussion in the forum.

The mods already get accused of there being too many forums without creating more just for 3 threads!!
ditto:

Xest wrote:Just like the stories in the bible completely ruin your perception of reality too I guess?
Gandelf wrote:A 4-year-old could have thought of something more intelligent to say than that Xest! ]

aaaah the good old Xest vs Gandy discussions ... i miss those, gandy make another discussion imo :D
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Satyn wrote:ditto:

aaaah the good old Xest vs Gandy discussions ... i miss those, gandy make another discussion imo :D

I am tempted, but I'd only end up embarrassing the die-hard scientists again.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Gandelf wrote:I am tempted, but I'd only end up embarrassing the die-hard scientists again.
Embarassing us about the fact that proven processes like evolution can produce something so utterly flawed as you Gandelf? Fair point I guess.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

...there is always the Jesus Camp thread that could need a resurrection.. something the real jesus never managed :)

/Ankh

Return to “Other Games”