NE RvR Event Every Monday

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

agree only in 1 point not
believe me this mid we met in 1 fight can easy take out 3-4 hib groups
in that setup we had (even with no assist attacks)
so nothing to whine about it they all rr7+ and
in perfect gear and setup that s why i wanted 4fg for that event

cu levelnix
levelnix

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

levelnix wrote: 3)stay min 3 houers
what on earth is that about?
a good key for a successful BG is never to tell people they HAVE to stay for a MINIMUM time.
also running a BG, going LD and then saying you werent in the mood to relog sounds like you should leave the leading to someone else.
though im not judging as i was not present
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

it stay's if you dont have at least 3hours of playtime , pls dont join
i think i spent yesterday nearly 20-30 posts to organice places for people inside the BG.

the problem is people think they will not get a spot in a group,often dont know the commands to look at the groups in BG,they always wanted to get served everything by someone.i will not do this next week

levelnix called me and asked me if i can take over the command and thats no problem for me, btw if someone think he can lead the next RVR raid better then us then he can prove this next week, i will follow everywhere and will do all things which where ordered,i will do my best to get success.....thats the spirit of RVR
one leader-->and all follow,no whining,cool mind

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

all sounds good and well, accept for the 3hour bit.
people should be able to stay as long as they like, its a game, and its all about having fun. people may join the BG, have a great time for an hour or two, then get slightly bored and want to PVE or log off.
or some people might simply not have enough RL time to stay for 3 hours.
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

asterixxx wrote:all sounds good and well, accept for the 3hour bit.
people should be able to stay as long as they like, its a game, and its all about having fun. people may join the BG, have a great time for an hour or two, then get slightly bored and want to PVE or log off.
or some people might simply not have enough RL time to stay for 3 hours.
what do i expect from my two - three daoc nights i play
1) i want to play actively,means minimum rest,waiting,ld's....
2)i want to do it stressless

i think everybody who can hold open a 3hr timezone for playing daoc / once a week

late in loggers hold back the group when you roaming

Arkaon / Karak-Norn

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Alexandrinus wrote: the problem is people think they will not get a spot in a group,often dont know the commands to look at the groups in BG,they always wanted to get served everything by someone.i will not do this next week

i will do my best to get success.....thats the spirit of RVR one leader-->and all follow,no whining,cool mind
Unfortunately people don't do the /bg groups command - Aran has had that problem with random players before and it hasn't changed since. People just don't take responsibility for setting up their own groups.

Last night we also had the time difference thing as well. Many of the UK based players can only join after 7pm BSTwhich is after 8pm CET and personally I think it might make sense to have an advance party and allow the more UK based people to catch up the other guilds later.

The Marsh Horde were one group down because of Master level activity last night and it may well be the case that this will happen over the next few weeks.

That said we are still able to commit at least one to one and a half full groups of randoms.

The problem of support classes won't go away unless we are able to try and get a few alts up and then agree to play them when we need them. I would not mind having a druid for RvR activity as well as a Bard. But I just do not have the time to plough into another alt just now.

Maybe we should do a few of our own fins groups to try and build a bit of flexibility into our BG's?

Sharkith

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

there is another problem
Gwenn with her nearly RR7 is worth two low RR Droods, with DI, Artis.... and skill
so its not only about having a drood, you need to have a fine equipped skilled drood

Arkaon / Karak-Norn

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Alexandrinus wrote:what do i expect from my two - three daoc nights i play
1) i want to play actively,means minimum rest,waiting,ld's....
2)i want to do it stressless

i think everybody who can hold open a 3hr timezone for playing daoc / once a week

late in loggers hold back the group when you roaming
ok the thing with BG's in rvr is that there is no need to stop for LD's, latecomers, or lack of numbers, which is the reason i am questioning the 3 hour rule is.
in RVR people can come and go , catch up and drop back, its not like a PVE raid where it gets hard to catch up with the raid when there are mass purps in their way.
IMO drop the 3 hour rule, it makes no odd's to your gaming nights
asterix2:
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
Prince Hector, Troy

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

i can run fins groups, have done so before now.
whether frontier fins or cursed forest. though will get more active support if artifact xp can be obtained as well as XP
asterix2:
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
Prince Hector, Troy

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

asterixxx wrote:ok the thing with BG's in rvr is that there is no need to stop for LD's, latecomers, or lack of numbers, which is the reason i am questioning the 3 hour rule is.
in RVR people can come and go , catch up and drop back, its not like a PVE raid where it gets hard to catch up with the raid when there are mass purps in their way.
IMO drop the 3 hour rule, it makes no odd's to your gaming nights
totaly agree with alex and asterixx i
have read all your post i saw you have not much exp in rvr
so i want be worried about your silly unknowing posts about rvr people come and go usw
maybe you a good pve gamer but pls don t speak about rvr
best you read alexs post 2-3 times maybe you anderstand then that we want
set up groups again and again over the 3 houers we play because we want to play and not chatting all the time who is lfg...
and ld never was a problem
so if you can t join for 3 houers stay away from groups but you invited to
join us solo np
levelnix
levelnix

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”