gratz to NE-alliance

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Seanpaul
Emerald Rider

Post by Seanpaul »

Ankh Morpork wrote:killing is not really what bards main goal in rvr is..
...their goal is to get blamed when the group dies and make sure everyone get a chance to listen to their favorite song.

/Ankh
tell you what.

the whole blame bard game is non-existant now, since NF theres been zero whine about it even when it IS the bards fault (which makes you feel worse off when you know you've cocked up :brokenhea :'( )

i've had some nice groups recently (pre-lag) and some bad luck getting caught out at the wrong time by the wrong people.

it was a mixed blessing having a playground in hadrians, its just a shame that we have to start making the action taking towers again, was nice being able to go to roam one place again and know you'd find someone sooner or later.

should dust the bard off and get yourself some DD deathspam ankh, be better off with that than ranger anyway :flame:

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Seanpaul wrote:tell you what.

the whole blame bard game is non-existant now, since NF theres been zero whine about it even when it IS the bards fault (which makes you feel worse off when you know you've cocked up :brokenhea :'( )

i've had some nice groups recently (pre-lag) and some bad luck getting caught out at the wrong time by the wrong people.

it was a mixed blessing having a playground in hadrians, its just a shame that we have to start making the action taking towers again, was nice being able to go to roam one place again and know you'd find someone sooner or later.

should dust the bard off and get yourself some DD deathspam ankh, be better off with that than ranger anyway :flame:
Hehe well, I need a respec stone first and a template and mls...but atleast I do have 260k rp on ankh so I can get a nice start :)

Edit: Anyone wanna help me get Phoebus? It would be a nice start atleast :) Ive got the book already..

/Ankh

Seanpaul
Emerald Rider

Post by Seanpaul »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Hehe well, I need a respec stone first and a template and mls...but atleast I do have 260k rp on ankh so I can get a nice start :)

Edit: Anyone wanna help me get Phoebus? It would be a nice start atleast :) Ive got the book already..

/Ankh
I need credit only so we'll start kicking heads about it, you stamp for teeth i'll sort the chins out.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Seanpaul wrote:I need credit only so we'll start kicking heads about it, you stamp for teeth i'll sort the chins out.
Haha sounds like a deal :D

/Ankh

Genedril
Emerald Rider

Post by Genedril »

If I'm around then you can always ask me to bard. Though in all fairness I'm not around that much & tend to druid these days instead.

As for the harp - I'll happily help if you let me know where & when.

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”