Formal Application

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Formal Application

Post by Norcott »

Hiya guys
On behalf of Hibernian Dragon Slayers id like to apply to join your alliance.
as for the same reasons as DBM we too are needing a new home due to the alliance that we are in has become very much a ghost town..we feel as a guild that we need to be more intergrated within the realm community.

Reasons for moving.

1. I think that HDS is suffering as a guild due to none communication with the realm force movements (RVR)

2. I think we are missing out of joininig raids whether it be Ml raids or arti raids or general pvp low lvl raids. due to same reasons as point 1.

3. I think we could benefit as a Guild by joining NE alliance with regard to organised RP raids that Aran runs from time to time which could be fun and a change from the normal grind.

4.My formost concerns as GM is HDS is the welfare of its members including the quality of game play and choices that were all paying for... plus I feel that we have a really good bunch of guys in guild and I dont want to lose anybody, and on the eve of the servers gettin clustered i think we need to be re-estsablished back into the realm.

What i can offer is a guild that has been around since the start of DAOC and has given good service to Hibernia, we have a good bunch in HDS that will be more than happy to be included in Raids where it be RvR/Pve where possible.
also well behaved with regard to the /as chat and spam.
We come with our own in house law enforcement officer whom has just returned to the beat after his duty leave.. :ankh: yes the Almighty Cuch is back on the beat.. >:)

Thankyou in advance for considering us and we hope to hear from you in the very near future.

/Norc.
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

/cheer

/Ankh

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

I'm sure you'll be welcome despite having Cuch with you.
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

I can hear the cries of "get up Belisar it is only a flesh wound" even now sehesp:
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”