i started in ab 3 years ago because of ilves
he forced me to play this game, i tooked over ilves
account 1,5 years ago with his agreement to continue ab as guild
he is no bb he is a reg druid what you should know
and he never will come back sadly
btw he is my neighbour in rl and i have grown up
with him but some sad rl issues wich i want discusse here
stoped him playing
Okay, Fair enough about the part that you play Ilves now, However, you have never been intrested in any GM actions before as Ilves, It seems to me that you only used him now to get the chance to veto for yourself. Because this was your desecion not a guild desecion.
DAoC - Hib/Prydwen
Ibarnae Greenroot - Lvl 50 Champion
Areliwin Greenroot - Lvl 50 Nightshade
Mileanna Greenroot - Lvl 50 Animist
Madde Greenroot - Lvl 50 PvE-Bard
LenaPH - Lvl 50 Buffbot Druid

GuildMaster of Aurora Borealis

World of Warcraft - Bladefist (PvP)
Warrior, Priest, Paladin & Mage, Lvl 70 & 60

Starwars Galaxies - Chimaera
Kepeetee Wamigma - Former TKA Master

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

Majty wrote:Okay, Fair enough about the part that you play Ilves now, However, you have never been intrested in any GM actions before as Ilves, It seems to me that you only used him now to get the chance to veto for yourself. Because this was your desecion not a guild desecion.
tbh without Levelnix AB would be thrown out the alliance, think about it

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Majty
Emerald Rider

Post by Majty »

Alexandrinus wrote:tbh without Levelnix AB would be thrown out the alliance, think about it

Hmmm, What have I missed, Can you please explain or could Aran or someone please tell me what I'v missed.??
DAoC - Hib/Prydwen

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Alexandrinus wrote:tbh without Levelnix AB would be thrown out the alliance, think about it
Ehh, what?

/Ankh

Touchy
Emerald Rider

Post by Touchy »

Hello everyone.

if our application is going to cause an issue in your alliance, i would of thought we'd retract our application (have to speak with the other's 1st tho) as i am not the guild's spoke person, we leave that to georgie as he is the most edumacated out of all of us. our guild is 6 friends who have played daoc and numerous other online games together.i admit i came up with the name and tbh, i havent a clue from where it sprung from but were not angry, well except tay when i aoe amneisa the fg albs running past when they havent noticed us :), then things can get blue on teamspeak :).

hope to hear from u soon

take care.

Angry Squirrel's.ImageImageImage

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

you lost me completely now ... who's gm of who and who will be kicked and why? thought levelnix was gm of GPK?

could somebody pls explain to this confused girl what is going on?
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Majty
Emerald Rider

Post by Majty »

Satyn wrote:you lost me completely now ... who's gm of who and who will be kicked and why? thought levelnix was gm of GPK?

could somebody pls explain to this confused girl what is going on?
Well Levelnix is not gm of GPK as far as I know, however, he have taken over an old GM's account in AB (wich you can read from a post a bit up). So he is GM of AB wich is not a problem. However he have never used his GM "rights" in any way in AB until now (he did not even have access to the GM forums for example). It looks to me he only used his GM right in AB to veto Angry Squirells, but it seems he have taken that back now so its not a problem for me in anway :). However the comment Alexandrius made I have no idea about and waiting for a comment from either him or Aran to clear things up.

EDIT : the only thing i can thing of that AB is/was gonna be removed. Is that in a GM meeting a long way back I said that AB could be removed because its lack of members (only me and some others playing atm). However at that meeting we came to the conlusion that no guilds where needed to be removed at that time and I have not heard anything about it since.
DAoC - Hib/Prydwen

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Touchy wrote:Hello everyone.

if our application is going to cause an issue in your alliance, i would of thought we'd retract our application (have to speak with the other's 1st tho) as i am not the guild's spoke person, we leave that to georgie as he is the most edumacated out of all of us. our guild is 6 friends who have played daoc and numerous other online games together.i admit i came up with the name and tbh, i havent a clue from where it sprung from but were not angry, well except tay when i aoe amneisa the fg albs running past when they havent noticed us :), then things can get blue on teamspeak :).

hope to hear from u soon

take care.
pls dont

there is another matter being discussed atm but pls dont feel diffrent about the NE alliance. I'm sorry you guys get involved in something you have nothing to do with.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Finolin

Post by Finolin »

Touchy wrote:Hello everyone.

hope to hear from u soon

take care.
While the messiness in the alliance may give you pause to question if you'd even want to be associated with us, you're certainly not at the heart of any of it. I'd suggest to the alliance GMs that they quickly make their decision with regard to your application rather than have it bogged down due to an unrelated situation.
Finolin, 50th Elven Void Eldritch ML10 Convoker
Felia, 50th Celt Bard ML10 Sojourner
Fert, 50th Sylvan Arboreal Animist ML10 Convoker
Finality, 50th Sylvan Valewalker ML10 Battlemaster
Finoshar, 50th Shar Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Findrid, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Fiat, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Finesty, 50th Shar Mentalist ML10 Warlord
Fung, 50th Sylvan Verdant Animist ML10 Convoker
Finchant, 50th Elven Mana Enchanter ML10 Convoker

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”