Last nights RvR

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Sharkith

Last nights RvR

Post by Sharkith »

Just wanted to extend a big thnaks to Aran/Fernglade for making last nights fun an open Alliance event. The Marsh Horde members I was with had a superb time.

I had a tough time but this is largely because I need more RR abilities and hence need to do much more RvR. I also need my ML abilities as they would have been useful for this.

Sharkith

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Thanks, was a good run, the foes we were facing were from RR1-10 so we did well.

Highlight for me was divebombing the Dragonknight Erodafira, and fighting off the first alb rush.
Im trying to think of other tactics that would work well, they adapted and buffed the lord and used him to neutralize the mushies.

We all saw how fast the albs responded to us attacking the towers, thats why working together and getting inside was so important at the start. <grin>

I must say from my side the BG was nice to run and everyone seemed in good humour, even when i got the wrong boat.
Looking forward to next time.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Aran_Thule wrote:I must say from my side the BG was nice to run and everyone seemed in good humour, even when i got the wrong boat.
It was a pleasure to be there! The wrong boat incident was quite funny because Aithne was saying "This is the wrong boat!"

I was going "No its not, Fernglade is here so sit there and be quiet !"

;)

At the start we had some fun trying to get the Marsh Horde late comers group to the tower after you did that first defence. We got dropped off all over the Alb coast. I just did not want to be killed at the drop zone by Mezzers and Stealthers like Sunday night.

I am also beginning to hate scouts for all of the abilities they have. They can hit from miles, do tons of damage and have things like Forceful Zephyr in close combat which makes them almost impossible to kill. I got hit by that Zephyr ability four times last night and it is an instant kill.

:bored:

So I am now looking at how to exploit ML abilities to the max.

Sharkith

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

really nice to hear that there is some Alliance activity in the frontiers :D
looked also into daoc stats list and saw that you get some nice rps last week, go on like this :bandit:

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

Aran_Thule wrote:Im trying to think of other tactics that would work well, they adapted and buffed the lord and used him to neutralize the mushies.
There are some straight-forward ways to make the shrooms more effective. If all animists present plus one or two druids coordinate, you can maximise their impact.

Have all animists and druids ready to simultaneously start shrooming and aoebuffing. Also, even in a fop, have the animists switch down a few notches to lower level shrooms in order to keep the barrage constant.

For those who don't know - casting a shroom spell lower than your creeping skill significantly reduces the cost per shroom. For example, on Peat I often choose level 28 spell because he has 30 creeping (including +creep bonuses).
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”