Alliance RvR?

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

OohhoO

Alliance RvR?

Post by OohhoO »

Whatever happened to Alliance RvR-Night?
Didn't it used to be every Monday?
Did it disappear completely or mutate into a Fixed-Group?
Sure would like to get out & about regularly or semi-regularly in RvR with alliance friends with my Warden or Ani (or even Druid if forced to such extremes :P) :D
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Khylrion
Emerald Rider

Post by Khylrion »

I believe our man Aran will have a reply to that soon enough mate :)

But I wouldn't mind using the smelly albs and stinking mids as testcases for our spells either ... with alliance peeps of course :D
Playing The Secret World:
Duncan "Khylrion" Mc Khylrion Dragon Blade Tank

will be playing Guildwars 2

Retired characters:
Khylrion Redhaired shield-bashing Firb & Major Nutcase
Psyche a'Dellic Magic Mushroom dealing Mentababe
Untold Legends Tatooed Celtic Bard
Chestnuttie Chiliflavour small, lean & mean, stalking Queen.
former GM of Keepers of the Sacred Nut

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

it died, with the crash and classic alliance numbers were down to 8-15, its picked up a bit now but the alliance RvR thing has folded it seems.
Im running a group now on mondays for my guild and a few others and dont really want to try to lead a /bg at the same time.
If people want to run an alliance RvR night again then we can try to work out a time that suits most but the problem as i see it is numbers and classes.
Also the leadership issue, thought it was a good idea when someone led the show and we could have differant people running it each week.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

:cry:
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

well to be honest it quite clear that what we might want to try is running as a BG again. The problem is choosing the nights. I am kind of taking time out from the game and exploring other games just now. Why not start your own group? Or try to do something different on the odd night maybe twice a month?

Taking Towers is always a good thing to do and maybe if we had BG nights once every so oft6en people would not get tired. We had some good leaders as well - toio much falls on Aran's shoulders but we had Alex, Wyst, Peat (gone now though?) and so on. So at the end of the day OohhoO you need to make your own luck if you were to do it regular but not too regular I am sure I could log in my Druid to help.

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

when i next time online i will try to form a BG (only on nights)from our alliance,we could always go and get a tower even if we not an opted group.
btw pls also join with an ranger shade....or anything else.

And i will go into our ventrilo then, so if someone come into this too its always a big help for leaders.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Alexandrinus wrote:when i next time online i will try to form a BG (only on nights)from our alliance,we could always go and get a tower even if we not an opted group.
btw dont bother to join with an ranger shade....or anything else.
i think i speak for all when i say .. huh?
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Alexandrinus wrote:when i next time online i will try to form a BG (only on nights)from our alliance,we could always go and get a tower even if we not an opted group.

And i will go into our ventrilo then, so if someone come into this too its always a big help for leaders.
Alex if you want people to be there try to do this my notifying in advance which night you would like to run your BG. I can then plan to be there. Otherwise I am going to miss you mate because I don't log in that much these days.

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

and what i think ur missing here Alex .. is Rangers / Shades in a BG to take towers or general roaming are very very useful.. and ur statement alone has just alienated a high percentage of players (core players). and i think ur missing the point of exactly the purpose of a alliance raid/hunt .. but to clarify this.. its about ALL players from the guilds includied in the allaince being able to have fun in rvr which they wouldnt nec. get the opportunity to do..
Play a stealther buddy and see how lonely it can be.. when u xp on ur own and struggle ur arse off and then look at the prospect of Rvr Solo.. and most stealthers dont get above 2k of hp fully buffed.. considering my lvl 48 vamp un-templated atm has 2600hp with hots and all the tricks..
Think u should change ur offer to a sign up fixed bg raid..
To be frank ofc.
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

damn sorry seems my bad english has beaten me here,i wanted to say if you are a shade or a ranger or anything else you very welcome to this BG.
I know that people dont think they usefull, but i really like habving stealthed people around.i will correct this above thx for the correction.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”